Liam Nesson, being an honest man, or has he lost his mind?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
He's lost his mind for being honest

jnoble

He's got a particular set of skills....one of which being a dummy who blabs stupid career threatening things that will do nothing but fire up the Twitter mobs

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
Liam Neeson also admitted to enjoying late night/early morning sub-zero strolls through Chicago.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
I guess Jussie Smollet was telling the truth.

MurphCO

Donator
Yawn.....

The context of how it was said likely clears it all up......not quite understanding how “my friend was raped by a black guy so I went out with a bat looking for the black guy” is racist other than the guy was black

But, the more people that get hit with this nonsense the better it is for everyone, sooner or later someone they like will be accused and it’ll finally sink in

Floyd1977

Yawn.....

The context of how it was said likely clears it all up......not quite understanding how “my friend was raped by a black guy so I went out with a bat looking for the black guy” is racist other than the guy was black

But, the more people that get hit with this nonsense the better it is for everyone, sooner or later someone they like will be accused and it’ll finally sink in
I initially suspected that the words were taken completly out of context, but then heard he literally said “I wanted a black man to attack me so that I could kill him”. So not exactly sure what to believe here.

MurphCO

Donator
We wait the requisite 48 to 72 hours

Bobobie

The heavy club he was talking about was actually his giant penis.

mascan42

Yawn.....

Because he wasn't looking for the black guy. He was looking for any black guy.

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Hes making the rounds on the NY morning talk shows this morning talking about it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Why would he use a club when he was a boxer?

Only a pussy fag would use a 'weapon', right?

Did he really think cleaning his conscience publicly would be looked upon as some sort of forgivable act? If it were about looking for "The" black man who did it, then yes but any black man?

My advice would be to put down he bottle of soy sauce, get on the next flight over the big pond and stay there, retired

jnoble

Did he really think cleaning his conscience publicly would be looked upon as some sort of forgivable act? If it were about looking for "The" black man who did it, then yes but any black man?
well they ARE probably guilty of something.... ;)

jnoble

My advice would be to put down he bottle of soy sauce, get on the next flight over the big pond and stay there, retired
'Ol Soy Sauce Hair
:)

Stig

A Bigly Bad Hombre.
Liam Neeson allegedly has an enormous penis, so he can walk through black neighborhoods without fear.

Liam Neeson allegedly has an enormous penis, so he can walk through black neighborhoods without fear.
He could use it as the North Pole, when they ask "Which was is Norf"

Linger...