Liberal vs Conservative Censorship

ThaDRD

Worthless Shit Dick
Dec 1, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
After hearing the show today I got to scratching my head. They were calling out Liberals for polictically correct censorship. What about a Conservative organization like the Parents Television Council who want damn near everything that isn't dead air censored?

Are we talking two different types of censorship...politically correct censorship (Liberal) versus sexual/violent/bad word censorship (Conservative)?

If so, Anthony, Jimmy, Hannity, and DiPalo as Conservatives need to see the other side of the coin as well. Maybe they do and just didn't mention it this time around. It's a problem on both sides.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Well I believe the "Conservative" censorship is meant to keep a little bit of class instead of pure degenerate slop everywhere.

And the "Liberal" censorship is meant to keep from promoting prejudice and racism.

I'm not saying that I agree with either or both of them but I can see their points. There are instances where civility and decorum need to be upheld so we don't act like complete savages.

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Well I believe the "Conservative" censorship is meant to keep a little bit of class instead of pure degenerate slop everywhere.

And the "Liberal" censorship is meant to keep from promoting prejudice and racism.
So which one would want O&A off the air worse?

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
probably the extremely conservative

however the liberal censorship would only allow them to do a show that's far more neutered than what CBS allows them to do now

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
the extremes of both party's are the problem. it is a shame that we have become so divided on some of the most fundamental rights that we have as citizens.
the older i get the more and more it seems that the "middle ground" is unobtainable, and live and let live are nothing more than words, we are a nation of busybody's hell bent on shoving our opinions and "values" down the throat of any jack ass that is stupid enough to listen.
what the worst part is, is that we have become so brain washed and lazy that it has become almost imposable for the "common man" to have a voice , if your not insanely rich or good at conning the insanely rich or just stupid people, out of there money no one will listen to you.
i am quite frankly sick of the entire system and feel that a nice revolution is right around the bend

Obama baby!

im ready. my only choice to make is were to hole up till it all blows over

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
The liberal side. Conservative cencorship cares about the content. The liberal side cares about the thought crimes.

ThaDRD

Worthless Shit Dick
Dec 1, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
the extremes of both party's are the problem. it is a shame that we have become so divided on some of the most fundamental rights that we have as citizens.
the older i get the more and more it seems that the "middle ground" is unobtainable,
I agree, where is the middle ground?

I support issues from the conservative side (I am a gun owner, crack down on illegal immigration) and from the liberal side (abortion and gay rights, separation of church and state).

Is there anybody that really agrees with EVERYTHING one side has to say?

This two party divide/system sucks.

ThaDRD

Worthless Shit Dick
Dec 1, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
The liberal side. Conservative cencorship cares about the content. The liberal side cares about the thought crimes.
Not really sure what you mean here. Could you clearify?

Seems like they both could be about content and both be about thought crimes, as you say.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
conservitives will say ****** when there playing golf with there buddies, but dont want to here it blasting out of the car windows of some urbanites caddylack when there on there way to chruch. were as a liberal and there liberal douch buddies will sit in starbucks giving money to the poor 'africanamerican" that is begging out front, and bash some one when they yell at him to get a job

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Obama has no plans to protect gun rights. Don't fool yourself. And your boy Clinton damaged our 2nd Amendment almost as much as FDR.
im well aware of clinitons gun grabbing bull shit, i miss the days of the 99$ sks's and cases of 9mm fmj's for 70$. but in the end for collectors it was a good deal, it tippled the value of there collections. for a time, but heck the bull shit bill faded away and now we can buy those wonderful HI Cap mags again. iin a way i could thank him. i have several "pre ban" guns that i got cheep and are now worth more, and he removed the mandatory 5 day wait that used to be in PA for hand guns. and me being the paranoid fuck that i am in encouraged me to pick up a few "toys" before the ban went into effect that i probably would not have bought otherwise..... i still miss the 99$sks though.....

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Not really sure what you mean here. Could you clearify?

Seems like they both could be about content and both be about thought crimes, as you say.
Ok...let's use an actual example. Bill Donahue got ticked that there was a supposed sex act in a church and called down the lightning. It was the act that nailed the boys. The actual commission and not the talking about. Then look at Imus. He didn't go break down a door and drag a bitch out and lynch her...but he might as well have for the reaction he got. His "insensitivity" nailed him. Even with the Homeless Charlie debacle had he just kept it to "unprotected" persons like QE2 and Laura Bush there wouldn't have been a firestorm. But after Imus even talking about ****** a black chick was verbotten.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
im well aware of clinitons gun grabbing bull shit, i miss the days of the 99$ sks's and cases of 9mm fmj's for 70$. but in the end for collectors it was a good deal, it tippled the value of there collections. for a time, but heck the bull shit bill faded away and now we can buy those wonderful HI Cap mags again. iin a way i could thank him. i have several "pre ban" guns that i got cheep and are now worth more, and he removed the mandatory 5 day wait that used to be in PA for hand guns. and me being the paranoid fuck that i am in encouraged me to pick up a few "toys" before the ban went into effect that i probably would not have bought otherwise..... i still miss the 99$sks though.....
It's more than the "assault weapons ban." In 1994 he mandated that the ATF ban imports of weapons and ammo from China. China makes nice AKs and Dragunovs (the only shitty thing is the paint on the receiver cover that chips off). He also banned all weapons imports from Russia with the exception of 27 shitty imports of rifles and pistols that don't include fun things like the Makarov, AK-47, AK-74 and Dragunov(which has driven the price of this rifle up to between $4,500-9,000).

There is a lot more that he did aside from signing the assault ban. He's a piece of garbage. And don't get me started on NAFTA and OKing food imports from China as even though they won't buy our exports. And BTW, I bought my SKS for $120 cash even though the guy was asking $180. I was also 16 years old at the time :) So much for the 18yr old thing right :D

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
in 1991 i remember going to gun shows were there were crates upon crates of AK's SKS's and skids of ammo. i will never forget the first time i saw a guy open a wooden crate full of SKS's still packed in kozmline and he just said pick one..... the ruger 10/22's mounted to the tripods in quad set ups with 100 round mags, ahhhh i do miss the heady days..... but im afraid there gone for good, but i dont blame clinton for that, i blame the ignorant populace, and the media, not just the liberals, there's too much money in "if it bleeds it leads" and what better thing to demonize than fire arms... the gun grab started in the 60's and has only gotten worse.

oh and i had a chance to buy a brand new dragnov with every thing including the light intensifying scope and canvas bag and cleaning kit for 700$ and i didn't do it because i was too fucking cheep

ThaDRD

Worthless Shit Dick
Dec 1, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
Ok...let's use an actual example. Bill Donahue got ticked that there was a supposed sex act in a church and called down the lightning. It was the act that nailed the boys. The actual commission and not the talking about. Then look at Imus. He didn't go break down a door and drag a bitch out and lynch her...but he might as well have for the reaction he got. His "insensitivity" nailed him. Even with the Homeless Charlie debacle had he just kept it to "unprotected" persons like QE2 and Laura Bush there wouldn't have been a firestorm. But after Imus even talking about ****** a black chick was verbotten.
Bill Donahue is clearly a conservative...and they won, getting the show off the air for two years. I will never understand why they made nice with him.

I'm on that middle ground....say the "N"-word, diss religion, let's hear the adult language, and show some titties...it's all free for all to me...we can't have it both ways.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
but im afraid there gone for good, but i dont blame clinton for that...

oh and i had a chance to buy a brand new dragnov with every thing including the light intensifying scope and canvas bag and cleaning kit for 700$ and i didn't do it because i was too fucking cheep
Those times are in peril right now but aren't totally gone. But a lot of the surplus ammo is fucked up. It IS Clinton's fault that you don't have crates and crates of those Norinco SKS rifles all over the place. You can't import them anymore since 1994. And you can't get that bulk Norinco 7.62x39 ammo that was like $50 for 1,000 rounds. China was also a major exporter to the US that steel-cored ammo and armor-piercing ammo. But again, since 1994 we can no longer import that shit from them thanks to Billy boy. He's a piece of garbage

Well there is a Romanian Puşcă Semiautomată cu Lunetă (PSL) that is similar to a Dragunov that sells for about $700. It's not the same thing though. They have a different receiver and gas system.

I have a PSL and it's fun to shoot.

ThaDRD

Worthless Shit Dick
Dec 1, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
Those times are in peril right now but aren't totally gone... But again, since 1994 we can no longer import that shit from them thanks to Billy boy. He's a piece of garbage
So you didn't like Clinton...we get that....but what has Bush done for gun laws? He certainly didn't change things back to the way they were before Clinton was in office.

Why not bash Bush like you are bashing Clinton? Just because Bush hasn't made the gun laws worse? Well, it doesn't seem like he's made them better, so he should be held in the same regard as Clinton then, yes?

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Well, it doesn't seem like he's[Bush] made them better, so he should be held in the same regard as Clinton then, yes?
He allowed the "assault weapons" ban to expire. That's doing something.

ThaDRD

Worthless Shit Dick
Dec 1, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
He allowed the "assault weapons" ban to expire. That's doing something.
Or doing nothing...depends on how you look at it. lol

I don't care either way. What am I gonna do with a ginormous "assault weapon?" I'll take my concealed XD thanks.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
Conservative censorship is usually anything to do with sex, and anything that might harm the precious children. Anything that should be solved with good parenting instead of censorship is generally conservative bitching.

Liberal bitching has to do with saying bad things about anyone who isn't a white male.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
Bottom line: they are all douchebags. Every cocksucking one of them. Both sides will point the finger at the other, but make no mistake, they all need to go.

The regular, normal, sane person is neither left nor right. Balance is the key in all forms of thought and ways of living. We are caught in the middle of a tug of war between 2 extremist groups, and its time we cut the rope and let them both fall face first into the mud.