Liberator - Dawn of the Wiki Weapons

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC

download here!

http://defcad.org/

The Liberator is a single shot handgun that is almost entirely 3D-printed. All sixteen pieces of the Liberator prototype are printed in ABS plastic with a Dimension SST printer from 3D printing company Stratasys, with the exception of a single nail that’s used as a firing pin. The gun is designed to fire standard handgun rounds, using interchangeable barrels for different calibers of ammunition.
Even better, this gun can be printed at home by anyone with the freely available CAD files and a 3D printer. Check out the promotional video showing a test fire below. You can learn more about the Liberator from Forbes here.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Most handguns don't even have one IUD, this one has at least 3.

I enjoy watching the gun grabbers squirm when they see this stuff. They are just now discovering that guns can be made at home. If they knew about Bridgeports and lathes they would wet their pants.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Awesome technology.

Anything that makes gun controllers piss their pants is okay with me.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
it only takes one bullet to change history. i love this kind of stuff.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ

I enjoy watching the gun grabbers squirm when they see this stuff. They are just now discovering that guns can be made at home. If they knew about Bridgeports and lathes they would wet their pants.
Hollywood proved that guns can be made at home and snuck thru security with the movie In The Line of Fire. Gun was made if wood and rubberbands except for the firing pins and bullets which were smuggled thru security in pens

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
DEFCAD files are being removed from public access at the request of the US Department of Defense Trade Controls.
Until further notice, the United States government claims control of the information.

The Pirate Bay now offering banned 3D-printed gun files

The State Department has successfully demanded the removal of the files from Defcad. The Pirate Bay has picked up the slack.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-11386_3-5...bay-now-offering-banned-3d-printed-gun-files/

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
DEFCAD files are being removed from public access at the request of the US Department of Defense Trade Controls.
Until further notice, the United States government claims control of the information.
The Pirate Bay now offering banned 3D-printed gun files
The State Department has successfully demanded the removal of the files from Defcad. The Pirate Bay has picked up the slack.​
I am seeding at least 6 versions.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Send it to me as a fuck you to the gun grabbers

Sunsetspawn

Dec 5, 2005

Brutal compromise, those things. On the down side they poke your pee pee, but on the upside they let you leave it in.