Life Hour 2012, March 31 8:30 PM

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Good news, since it will 8:30 PM and dark outside, I will have lights on. Life Hour 2012 is pretty simple. And gay.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Might as well call it breathing and occasionally scratching my balls hour, since that's already going to be happening at 8:30 Saturday too.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Be sure to turn on your air conditioning and refrigerator too.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I might go outside and thank all the drivers who have their car lights on. Really cool of them to celebrate. I may even see one turn a blinker on, awesome!

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Be sure to turn on your air conditioning and refrigerator too.
I'll hit up the fridge a few times during the hour so the little fridge light comes on. You're welcome, Life Hour.

All I want to do all day is make fun of Life Hour. It is truly the dumbest thing I have ever heard of.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
And buy into the evil globalist power companies' plans to enrich their coffers? No thanks.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
My neighbor just turned his garage light on. I yelled, "Little early for Life Hour, aren't ya?" Big laughs all around.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Life Hour is just a trendy holiday. I bet it's going to be really popular in Jersey.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
I apologize to the concept of Life Hour. A friend just informed me that Life Hour falls on Earth Hour; the time you're supposed to turn your lights off. This is actually a big "fuck you" to environmentalist cunts.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
These Afghans are celebrating Life hour early!
[video=youtube;c3Pul5NDceA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Pul5NDceA&t=12s[/video]