Life on earth is coming to an end......what will you do?

Dec 2, 2005
Missouri Valley, Ia
For some reason I got to thinking about what would happen if a big ol' comet or some shit is going to hit earth and wipe us all out. Let's say you have 1 week left when "they" (meaning the scientists) say we are gonna die.

What 3 three things would you do with the time you have left?

Would you be nice and spend time with your family? Or maybe just do the worst possible things you can think of?

I am leaning more towards doiong the worst things.

I know this is a stupid j"unior high question", but I like to know what others think about stuff like this.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
I've been doing good things for 25 years. I'd just go run away from everything and let my natural instinct take over. And my natural instinct says "Fuck every girl I see." I'd also do lots of drugs.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
Knowing my luck, someone would finally hire me...

Bravo's got it right - get laid, eat a ton of great food, do a ton of blow because I can't do it anymore and definitely spend time with the people closest to me. You have to satisfy your primal needs because when jobs, money, possessions mean nothing, it's all you have.

I'm tempted to say I'd kick the shit out of a few of my enemies but I guess at that point it'd be trivial to do that.

Oh and you could throw this in the Ron and Fez forum if you like - they covered this a week or two ago. Fez's only answer was that he'd break his diet. I don't remember what Dave said but I'm sure it was ridiculous.

Dec 2, 2005
Missouri Valley, Ia
Oh and you could throw this in the Ron and Fez forum if you like - they covered this a week or two ago. Fez's only answer was that he'd break his diet. I don't remember what Dave said but I'm sure it was ridiculous.
Tht must be where I got this thought from. (that made no sense)

I bet Dave's involved grape jelly, peanut butter and a dog.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
They didn't really get into it in-depth though. I wish they had. I think Fez might have been the only one to offer what he'd do in that time.

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
It looks like someone was watching the History Channel yesterday.

tonypop

Feb 2, 2006
I would probably be boring and just spend the last moments with my wife and kids.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Get a bunch of guys and gals together, grab some guns and a few cases of tang, and hijack the space shuttle

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
is it okay if we already have a list made, or are you saying snipe some random civilians?
either way... im in.

nose candy too, who ever said that.
pack my face full and go shootin.