Lifestyles of the Spooky Ghost

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
Yeah I know the thread title is kind of a contradiction

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous’ host Robin Leach dead at 76
By Bryan Hood
Famed TV host Robin Leach has died in Las Vegas. He was 76.

The journalist, who rose to fame in the ’80s as host of “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous,” died Thursday night after suffering a stroke late last year, reports the Las Vegas Review-Journal, where Leach worked as a celebrity columnist.

“Despite the past 10 months, what a beautiful life he had. Our Dad, Grandpa, Brother, Uncle and friend Robin Leach passed away peacefully last night at 1:50 a.m,” his family said in a statement released via friend John Katsilometes’s Twitter account.

“Everyone’s support and love over the past, almost one year, has been incredible and we are so grateful. Memorial arrangements to follow. With love, Steven, Gregg and Rick Leach,” the statement continued.

Leach had been hospitalized since November when he suffered a stroke while in Cabo San Lucas.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005

By Bryan Hood

The journalist, who rose to fame in the ’80s as host of “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous,” died Thursday night after suffering a stroke late last year, reports the Las Vegas Review-Journal, where Leach worked as a celebrity columnist.

“Despite the past 10 months, what a beautiful life he had. Our Dad, Grandpa, Brother, Uncle and friend Robin Leach passed away peacefully last night at 1:50 a.m,” his family said in a statement released via friend John Katsilometes’s Twitter account.

“Everyone’s support and love over the past, almost one year, has been incredible and we are so grateful. Memorial arrangements to follow. With love, Steven, Gregg and Rick Leach,” the statement continued.

Leach had been hospitalized since November when he suffered a stroke while in Cabo San Lucas.
He was only 76? And not gay?

Champagne wishes and caviar dreams to you sir.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004

By Bryan Hood

I like the thread title.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I was more surprised by how old he was than the fact that he was still alive.
Honestly I thought he would have been in his 90’s the guy has always looked like 10miles of bad road

Oct 4, 2004
Las Vegas
I saw Leach a few times at local food events. He was a supporter of the local restaurant scene (leaning toward celebrity chefs, natch) and helped found the Food Network (back when it was Emeril and the rapist and not Rachael Ray)