Likeable blacks?

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Hi,

Just wondering who are some black people you find likeable, if any, and why?

Not only does this thread provide decent fodder for funnies, it also gives some intellectually acceptable discussion fodder, too.

I'll chime in if there's any interest from baggers in posting.

But for starters.... Bill Cosby!

Nothing like a black man to speak out, and against his races usually true, self perpetuating stereotypes.

(and you can't name someone that's already been named!... let's see how many are actually available to be liked, and why :p )

abudabit

New Wackbag
A friend of mine, and this really cute chick, and Francine, and Patrice, and well lot's of people.

Just because there are a higher % of scumbags among them doesn't mean that the majority are bad people. Most are good people, just like all groups.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
There are lots of cool black people, it's just most people never interact with them , and their only view of black people come from the gold-toothed buffoons on MTV or the criminal degenerates on all the CourtTV video shows.

Some of the coolest guys I've known at past jobs have been black, granted they grew up before the whole gangsta rap shit came along (which in my opinion did more to denigrate the black community than anything a racist white man ever could). They were the most down-to-earth no bullshit people I have ever met.

Unfortunately, and this goes for all races, the poorest and dumbest have the most kids, thereby flooding communities with criminals in waiting, and those that are successful are deemed by the majority of morons as Uncle Toms and whatnot.

I just try and remember that most people in this world are pieces of shit, and that isn't exclusive to any one race.

I live in a real redneck suburb of Dallas, and there's this one black dude that lives out here that's like 6'3", 240ish. I'm 6'4", 220, so we're usually the biggest guys in the bar when we're out.

Whenever I see him walk in, or he sees me it's always something like this:

(Redneck accent) "Hey you fuckin nagger! We don't let no blue gums in this here bar!"
(In his best gangsta accent) "Fuck you cracka! I'm gonna kill you then r.ape yo' woman!"

We then run at each other like we're gonna fight, then stop and bust out laughing as everyone stares in horror at these two massive fuckers about to destroy the bar.

So I nominate Big Fred for the coolest sparkling wiggle I know.

abudabit

New Wackbag

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you said lickable blacks. *wacky horn*

tstlkevanilla

Ministress of Masturbation
A friend of mine, and this really cute chick, and Francine, and Patrice, and well lot's of people.

Just because there are a higher % of scumbags among them doesn't mean that the majority are bad people. Most are good people, just like all groups.
QFT

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you said lickable blacks. *wacky horn*
fuck she's HOT!

umo

"The only friendly nigra is a dead nigra" -every redneck in America

[NSFW]
[/NSFW]

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
I've always wanted a black friend.

Most blacks individually aren't so bad. It's just that when they're in groups their behavior changes. That's why I leave when I'm in any situation where I'm not part of the racial majority.

Oh, and George Washington Carver is my kind of Negro.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
I like lots of black folk... just dont trust em as far as i can throw em... I feel all blacks will fuck you over for a brother, or to get your chic.

So, I just assume not hang out with em. but, I will be cordial as long as they are.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I like lots of black folk... just dont trust em as far as i can throw em... I feel all blacks will fuck you over for a brother, or to get your chic.

So, I just assume not hang out with em. but, I will be cordial as long as they are.
that about covers it for me, with the exception that i hate almost every one no matter there color till i get to know them.

there was one old black man that used to work at my shop, i liked him very much, i used to help him out all the time, he was cool to talk to. he was about 70 years old, and grew up during Jim Crow, yet he hated the fact that blacks were still bitching about racism yet most have never really experienced it. so i have to say that i like Old Bill the black guy

dodisman

My best friend is black. But then that's it...its a bigger drop off then the marina trench.

I went to school with lots of black people. Most turned out shitty, but a few have gone on to be something. I still stay in contact with one, and he is one of the best people that you will ever meet. I like Stormrider666 that posts here on the board. As far as famous black people. I like Will Smith for some reason. Hell I really don't think to hard about it. I will give most people a chance regardless of color, until they give me a reason to not like them personally. Now when I see someone wearing a STOP Snitching shirt, I tend to form an opinion of them without meeting them. I take that back. White trash. I hate them more than any group of people on the planet.

bethm1b

person of interest
I had a friend who knew a guy who had a cousin who came really close to being nice to a black person. That practically makes me a Nigra lover.

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
:icon_conf

Likable blacks? hmmmm....

I like any Black people who hate White people.

I love Miles Davis, I love Torry Holt...

Mostly musicians and athletes