lil' Jimmy made me SAD!

FUCKNEW

F3= Fuck the Fucking Fuckers!!!
Aug 23, 2002
Bayport, NY
When Jimmy said he did not like Squeeze today, I got as sad as Kenny at an ACLU convention. O&A have outstanding taste and gave a good plug to the band this AM. Anthony even said he met with Frontman Glenn Tilbrook last night. That can only mean that he went to the show at the Nokia and saw the same concert I did. Show was awsome.
Jimmy must not know that the current drummer for Squeeze is Simon Hansen who played for OZZY. Now how can jimmy not like a a band that has one of OZZYs drummers.
More importantly how could lil'JImmy not love the newer Solo Glenn Tilbrook, he is a musical Genius!!!!!!

With songs like "HOT SHAVED ASIAN TEENS" from the awsome album Trans-Atlantic Ping Pong. I would have thought Jimmy would want that blasting as he walked on stage for a set on Leno.

JIMMY MADE ME SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_cry:

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Jimmy doesn't like [insert irrelevant 80's band here] either but you don't hear me cryin'.

Just sayin'....

CitizenV

Apr 6, 2006
Boston
Black Sabbath might be the greatest band of all time (all versions NOT just Ozzy) so I can understand where he is coming from.

I like Squeeze though, the PLAY CD is a real good overlooked one.
I think that was 91?
Those guys really deserved more success but they were always sort of pegged as a new wave /alt band or something when they are really more like a classic rock/Beatles thing.

-V-

ol' Cabey leg

As in Ol' (Darryl) Cabey leg
Mar 4, 2005
Bethpage
Jimmy doesn't like any movies/music post 1984. Mostly because he bases everything on trailers etc.

chickenfinger

Drink The Kool Aid! Drink It!
Nov 23, 2006
Don't be sad. Lil Jimmy will make it up to you. He is a sweet boy.

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
May 22, 2006
Westbury, NY
Holy shit! God forbid Jimmy has an opinion that differs from yours!

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
Jan 13, 2005
Middletown NJ
Black Sabbath might be the greatest band of all time (all versions NOT just Ozzy) so I can understand where he is coming from
Fuck that little dwarf Dio, he belongs on little people big world. I hated him in the movie Leprechan. He can jump off a silver mountain to his death for all I care. Ozzy is Sabbath.
<

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Go shit in your hat. Squeeze is meh at best.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Holy Cow

Black Sabbath might be the greatest band of all time (all versions NOT just Ozzy) so I can understand where he is coming from.

Your joking right? Please don't tell me you think Ozzy is the greatest and Sabbath is the greatest band of all time PLEASE DONT :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
I'm sad Jim hates Pearl Jam. I live with it everyday, but I keep strong.

Shaggz

Slaying Zombies
Jan 26, 2005
Kentucky
I'm sad Opie doesn't like Dream Theater (or was that a joke? Didn't get to catch the whole show), and like you, I have to live with that.
Like d0uche pointed out, music is subjective.
If someone loves a certain band, it's "the best band ever".
If someone hates a band, it's "the worst band ever".

CitizenV

Apr 6, 2006
Boston

Your joking right? Please don't tell me you think Ozzy is the greatest and Sabbath is the greatest band of all time PLEASE DONT :icon_eek: :icon_eek:
If if i thought so what would it matter?
I stopped caring about what people listen to or not in the seventh grade.
Listen to whatever you want, it's your ears not mine.
But yeah Black Sabbath is probably my all time favorite band with Iron Maiden a close second.
Are they musically the greatest rock band of all time?
No, that would be Led Zeppelin.
Sabbath are MY greatest of all time though.

-V-

CitizenV

Apr 6, 2006
Boston
Fuck that little dwarf Dio, he belongs on little people big world. I hated him in the movie Leprechan. He can jump off a silver mountain to his death for all I care. Ozzy is Sabbath.
<

Hey whatever you like man, you are in the minority these days though.
It's pretty accepted that Ozzy's best days are way behind him and Dio has emerged as the home run king for Tony and Geezer.
Compare the gig reviews for the current Ozzy and Sabbath tours.
And I don't mean the "professional" reviewers I mean the fans that attend these shows.
Ozzy was done about.....geeze 10 years ago.
He is a legend and has sang on many classic for the ages tracks but he is not capable of being a proper frotnman for Black Sabbath these days and they have the right guy in that position.

-V-

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
When Jimmy said he did not like Squeeze today, I got as sad as Kenny at an ACLU convention. O&A have outstanding taste and gave a good plug to the band this AM. Anthony even said he met with Frontman Glenn Tilbrook last night. That can only mean that he went to the show at the Nokia and saw the same concert I did. Show was awsome.
Jimmy must not know that the current drummer for Squeeze is Simon Hansen who played for OZZY. Now how can jimmy not like a a band that has one of OZZYs drummers.
More importantly how could lil'JImmy not love the newer Solo Glenn Tilbrook, he is a musical Genius!!!!!!

With songs like "HOT SHAVED ASIAN TEENS" from the awsome album Trans-Atlantic Ping Pong. I would have thought Jimmy would want that blasting as he walked on stage for a set on Leno.

JIMMY MADE ME SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_cry:
I don't like Squeeze either so I can understand where Jimmy's coming from :)

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
Pearl Jam I gave up on after their Yield album which I was disappointed in with the exception of a few tracks. Ten and Vitalogy are still my favorites to this day.

ruinedbitredd

Feb 10, 2007
You're all a bunch of faggots. Kajagoogoo is the best band ever and too shy is the best song ever.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
If if i thought so what would it matter?
I stopped caring about what people listen to or not in the seventh grade.
Listen to whatever you want, it's your ears not mine.
But yeah Black Sabbath is probably my all time favorite band with Iron Maiden a close second.
Are they musically the greatest rock band of all time?
No, that would be Led Zeppelin.
Sabbath are MY greatest of all time though.

-V-
What the fuck, no GWAR love?

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
Im a metalhead and i think black sabbath, despite starting the genre...and creating so many riffs, are one of the most overrated bands out there.

Dio actually has a great voicem while ozzy sounds annoying.