Lil Jimmy on Jimmy

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
if it is possible look at Lil Jimmy's eyes and facial expressions throughout his set.

LOL

:D

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
look at that svelt, sweet young lad.

Kurto2021

Certified Pest
I didn't think he bombed, I don't know why some are saying that he did

hardrocknrock

"Starring Sharon Tate as the Lasagna!"
That went a whooooole lot better than I had been led to believe by earlier comments.

csi det.

i thought is was funny as hell. the last joke was the best. ive been in gay gyms were the gay guys sit on the equipment when im still on it. rolmfao

Second time watching it the crowd seemed louder than when I watched it on TV. Maybe I was just too tired at the time.

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
It's probably because it was just a small crowd, and that many people don't cause overwhelming laughter. Though I would have to see a different comic on Kimmel to compare.

duGandfriends

New (old) Wackbagger
He had lots more clean material. I saw him in LA Wed night.

He also did some raunchy shit, but typical LA crowd- like Bob Kelly said today- couldn't really dig it.

He had lots more clean material. I saw him in LA Wed night.

He also did some raunchy shit, but typical LA crowd- like Bob Kelly said today- couldn't really dig it.
I wonder if he intentionally went with that material, knowing it would get a luke warm response from a good portion of the crowd. norton seems like he would think, why work around their sensibilities, instead of just going right at them

girthymac

Jim Norton's Fluffer
Wow, Jimmy did better then what I read in an earlier thread. Good for Jimmy!

Bralio

Waddle-doodle
Sir Norton rocked, and the Kimmel crowd sucks... 'bout what I'd expect from a show like that... used to really like Kimmel, and now he's really turned into a Leno wanna-be douche, with watered-down humor that has nothing that can keep my attention.

Nice work, Jimmy, and fuck that crowd of dummies and their mothers - come to Florida, we'll treat ya right.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
If God ever chooses to smite the Earth for the sins of humanity, I hope he takes LA first. The crowd sucks, they don't know when to fucking laugh. Politically correct douchebags.

P.S. Bralio, that sig gif is amazing.