lil' Jimmy puking

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
Orange County,NY - Hudson Valley
I'm just hearing the replay and holy shit, I almost threw up myself. That's one thing I can't take hearing. The noises he made were pricless but if I'm near someone puking, you can pretty much make room for me. Yeah, I know I'm a pussy. Ol' Weak Tummy. My friend makes a real good noise, kind of like Boooooowaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Anyone else who can't take it?

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Oct 4, 2004
Morris Plains, New Jersey
I'm just hearing the replay and holy shit, I almost threw up myself. That's one thing I can't take hearing. The noises he made were pricless but if I'm near someone puking, you can pretty much make room for me. Yeah, I know I'm a pussy. Ol' Weak Tummy. My friend makes a real good noise, kind of like Boooooowaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Yep, I am a sympathetic puker. If I hear it, or am near it, or smell it , I start puking.

Jan 22, 2007
LI
that was great, i thought it was coming out of both ends

hoo cares

Building the perfect mousetrap
Jan 12, 2005
Richmond, VA
Good thing Bawby Kelly wasn't in studio. Woulda been a veritable pukefest

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
Good thing Bawby Kelly wasn't in studio. Woulda been a veritable pukefest
They will replay that when he is in, you can count on it!

I was laughing so hard on the ride home, I had to look around to see if anyone noticed.

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
Jul 12, 2005
Jimmy quit drinking because he hated puking the next morning. Now that he's puked from eating fish, his girlfriend can forget about him ever eating her out again.

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
Aug 3, 2004
ak-ROWDY
anybody get a clip of the audio? i'm going to make a ringtone out of it, but it's not going to be on for another hour or so on the replay.

Rattlehead

Hey Asshole Face!
Jan 19, 2008
Yeah I was in front of the deli in my jeep eating breakfast while that was on... had to turn it off and listen to Diecast.

Shane1V

Eggnog Flavored Cum
Jun 8, 2004
Brooklyn

Dude, I am the opposite- I was CRYING LAUGHING the entire time they played that!! and I was eating at the same time and almost choked on my pizza(no fake)

Something about people retching tickles me BUT good :icon_mrgr

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Only thing that got my stomach churning was seeing a guy puke blood..I lost it when my rig Captain told me about a guy puking shit...(yes before the south park episode)

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC

I fucking HATE listening to people puke.

Jimmy quit drinking because he hated puking the next morning. Now that he's puked from eating fish, his girlfriend can forget about him ever eating her out again.
I thought Jimmy was into trannys? Wouldnt that mean his girlfriend has a penis?

electrifiedmice

Anthonys giant eye teeth scare children
Nov 20, 2005
Is this a thread about someone puking and then other people talking about how they know somebody who puked too?

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Apparently.

Anyway, one of my students puked all over her desk a few days ago. Fighting back laughter basically prevented my gag reflex from kicking in.

boardsofcanada

You're a Charcoal Briquette..ditsoon..a moolinyan
Jun 8, 2006
I thought they were playing clips from a max hardcore movie

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I'm ol' Cast Iron Gut. I can listen to or watch or even smell puke and it doesn't bother me in the least.

What I think is really funny is that no one here even thinks it's a bit odd that a grown man would record himself puking.

I used to carry around this picture on my cell phone and get people to gag by pretending they were about to look at a new picture of my kid and they thought I was some kind of freak for taking the pic in the first place.
(It's a pic of a huge dump someone left behind, but they missed and hit the back of the toilet. You've been warned...

[nsfw]
[/nsfw]

N

Nurse Trixie

Got your Pm talk to ya again soon. Hows those ringtones ?