Lil Jimmy versus Penn Jillette

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Some great cringe radio this morning with the sparks flying between Penn and Jimmy.

Was he right for calling out ONA on the Donahue thing?

L

legacygt05

I think Penn was kind of right, the only time I heard them really going at Donahue was when Luis CK was calling him out as a hypocrite.

Dec 18, 2004
I'd listen to what Teller has to say about it first.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
Penn had a point...they barely give Donohue hell anymore...he definately gets 'friend of the show' treatment more then he should with his shit record.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
I missed this part,,,work + o and a don't mix when the boss is there,,,which is the case now as well so no xm either right now

Jan 7, 2007
O&A just tend to not go after people that are open with them, and accept an invitation to go on the show instead of hiding. I don't see a problem

C

CRUMB69

O&A just tend to not go after people that are open with them, and accept an invitation to go on the show instead of hiding. I don't see a problem
x2.. let it go people.

South Jersey

I told you so ... too
Sep 14, 2004
South Jersey
Some great cringe radio this morning with the sparks flying between Penn and Jimmy.

Was he right for calling out ONA on the Donahue thing?
Donohue was a big help with that positive press release when they were negotiating the Free FM deal.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
Penn is a really cool guy. Like my useless input?

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
I forget who said it, but I think that Penn was definitely holding back a bit.

Hobo_Cum

Psst... your balls are showing...
Apr 15, 2006
Hobo Cock, Massachusetts
havnt heard it yet but i can gather what happened from the comments.

bill donahue should suck on the barrel of a shotgun

LONG LIVE LOUIS CK. anyone who hasnt seen his "skit" about the catholic church need to see it

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VABSoHYQr6k[/MEDIA]

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
never. fuck bill donahue.
thats fair. but if o and a do I cant really criticize that. it affected them personally a whole more than us. thats their decision.

like norton says, sharpton is shit, everyone knows it. its the white guys in suits who make the decisions to cave in that are the real problem. and they respected that donahue basically admits as much. he isnt fair, he doesnt care about others, he only cares about his side and argues it regardless of any other facts. they liked he admitted that much

Lillibaby

AFRO's Littlest Baby...
May 15, 2007
yeahhh...if it made for cringe radio, then good for penn for having some balls.

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
Donohue was a big help with that positive press release when they were negotiating the Free FM deal.
I have to think it was helpful. Now that they are not on YSP, I don't care. Fuck Donohue.

Oct 7, 2007
Cleveland
Jimmy always wins. Regardless.

Stern blowup doll =

Penn talks way too much about very little. Yeah, a few good points, barely.

hehateme

O and A convert, 1999
Oct 4, 2004
Penn was being a shitdick...and Jimmy felt called out on it. They just didn't jell.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
eh, i don't like Penn...i thought he was being a confrontational douche. i believe he said "i didn't even hear the interview with donahue". soooo, he calls O&A out based on something he's never heard...just heard about? sort of like bill donahue put his name on an article about a television show he'd not seen but had heard about. just sayin'

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
Penn was being a shitdick...and Jimmy felt called out on it. They just didn't jell.
He was being a shitdick for having an opinion? I would rather them have someone in studio who speaks his mind as opposed to just agreeing with everything that was said. Did you forgot the part where he said they were right at the end of the argument? Penn even admitted he did not hear the first time Bill was on the show and he was going on third had information.

Honestly I thought it was a good interview. Call me a dummy but I didn't hear anything that would have said there was a problem. Opie even gave Penn the open invite to come back whenever he wanted.

pnigga

hold my hand, dane
Oct 4, 2004
this whole "cringe" episode lasted about three minutes and consisted of Penn Jillette saying almost exactly what Ron Bennington said after the first O&A segment with Donahue over a year ago. He was pretty much spot-on, as was Ron Bennington and as was Louis CK. While I understand O&A's need to play the game with a right wing demagogue who cost them their jobs five years ago, the argument that "we're nice to him because he's nice to us" is a load of bullshit.

hehateme

O and A convert, 1999
Oct 4, 2004
He was being a shitdick for having an opinion? I would rather them have someone in studio who speaks his mind as opposed to just agreeing with everything that was said. Did you forgot the part where he said they were right at the end of the argument? Penn even admitted he did not hear the first time Bill was on the show and he was going on third had information.

Honestly I thought it was a good interview. Call me a dummy but I didn't hear anything that would have said there was a problem. Opie even gave Penn the open invite to come back whenever he wanted.
No, I thought he was being a shitdick for being a confrontational douche, as Krisko said. He called them out on something he didn't hear. He appeared to have a problem with Bill Donahue, and got on his high horse about it. He kept trying to take over the conversation, in my opinion. It's nice that they made nice at the end, but eh, I shut him off and came back after he left.

niklbag

Hooked on chronic worked for me!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
Jersey
i missed this does anyone have audio? pretty please.

P

Polecat666

I had to turn it off to. Pen came off as a jag off and I got tired of it within seconds.
The guy is so full of himself it is sick.