Lil Jimmy's Book-ends Signing in NJ - Pics and Vid

Mr_Beer

Feb 20, 2006
I'm posting some pics and Video from the signing. Anyone else have any good ones? It was a pretty good time. Loads of people on line and the store sold out of the his book. They were taking names of the people on line that didn't get the book and were gonna have em signed and sent out i think

the line outside

Me and the fancy man

Kenny

And this poor bastard who got stopped right in front of the joint

Mr_Beer

Feb 20, 2006
Here's some video. The quality isn't that great. Took it with my Canon

The guy at the store wanted us to just sit quietly when Jim came in and pretend he wasn't there. What a goose
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=108334804230597916

The question is "How long were your rest stop visits on the road trip". He goes on to rip on Vos and Bob Kelly
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6746082115649111582

Someone was asking about the sales rank on Amazon in this one
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2782427107011850955

Again, sorry about the quality, and I couldn't figure out how to embed the video. enjoy

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
was amazing to be there, they sold out of books.... Great turnout.. Lots of cat books in the store *meow*

McGuirk

doesn't overanalyze comedy radio
Jul 13, 2006
Jim doesn't like camera phones does he? I forgot my actual camera in the car (got to the store, they were sold out, went to Borders in Paramus Park and got the last one, rushed back)...Jim looked less than pleased in the photo, which I deleted because it sure isn't worthy of posting. Sorry Jim. But at the same time, can't you just fake a smile considering I bought the book (and the audiobook)?

O

OK TERRIFIC

I'm posting some pics and Video from the signing. Anyone else have any good ones? It was a pretty good time. Loads of people on line and the store sold out of the his book. They were taking names of the people on line that didn't get the book and were gonna have em signed and sent out i think

GOOD TO MEET YOU MR. BEER... I WAS THE ONE SITTING 2 SEATS TO YOUR RIGHT WITH THE BLUE STRIPE SHIRT... I WAS A COUPLE OF PLACES AHEAD OF YOU IN THE FIRST PIC FROM THE LINE...

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
thanks for the pics and videos MR BEER
JIMMY sure is a sweet fella

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
what kind of fucking store runs out of books?!!!!!

We got there a little late, like 7:30, and they already were out of books for a good 15 - 20 minutes... I got one anyway.... Thanks NFP :)

I'll post AF and I pic tomorrow... mine came out terrible

Nice meeting Dan (not sure of your board name), Dopie Opie, and wackbagette... and watching Nik drink like a fucking alcoholic

McGuirk

doesn't overanalyze comedy radio
Jul 13, 2006
Oh, and I'm a complete douche for walking up the steps past Pat from Moonachie on my way out of the place. He even said hello, too. Sorry Pat.

I did the same exact thing to Diamond Dallas Page at that place, before his book signing.

bigdaddyb

Jun 12, 2003
Belleville, NJ
they sold out of books....
I left because of that....it says on the site you have to buy your book there for it to be signed, I bought mine like a good egg the day of the release at B&N but wanted Jimmy to sign my book so I followed the rules and planned to buy a 2nd book.

So I get inside and was informed no books were left and I didn't want to just get a photo cause I thought it would look bad so I just said fuck it and I'll get my picture another time.
but what a stupid move to have a person do a signing and not stock enough books of the author appearing.

Mr_Beer

Feb 20, 2006
it says on the site you have to buy your book there for it to be signed
i bought 2 at BN last night and just brought them with me. Luckily nobody noticed and got em both signed. i had a feeling they wouldn't have enough on hand to handle all of the PESTS showing up

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
i bought 2 at BN last night and just brought them with me. Luckily nobody noticed and got em both signed. i had a feeling they wouldn't have enough on hand to handle all of the animals showing up
animals is such an ugly word for humans
especially , you know, people like us
i like PESTS better
i wouldn't dare to identify myself as a PEST
but do have some PEST-LIKE traits

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
I think once they sold all their books it didnt really matter what you were getting signed, even if it was a book bought somewhere else, I gotta thank NFP for letting us buy a book off him

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
that cheap bastard would't just give you one?
especially to you guys
WTF

Mr_Beer

Feb 20, 2006
i bought 2 at BN last night and just brought them with me. Luckily nobody noticed and got em both signed. i had a feeling they wouldn't have enough on hand to handle all of the PESTS showing up
animals is such an ugly word for humans
especially , you know, people like us
i like PESTS better
How's that:action-sm

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
AF
paul is kind of an insider
especially with JIMMY
just sayin'

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
AF
paul is kind of an insider
especially with JIMMY
just sayin'
we know

Paul has hooked us up in the past, but it wasnt like he had the books from the store, they had borders stickers on them. Which lead me to think he or someone else ran over to borders and picked a few up for some "certain" people.

I was more then happy to pay him for it, made our trip out there not totally worthless.

Mr_Beer

Feb 20, 2006
Speaking of NFP, Damn he looked like hell. I think we should all chip in and get that dude a Flobie

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
don't know
doesn't he have a small head?
may get stuck in the nozzle