Lil Jimmy's Comedy Central special

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
I just saw the commercial for our lovable friend's special, airing tomorrow at 11:30 PM.

I can't find anything good on the Comedy Central website (which BLOWS, by the way) except for this blurb:

Racist and sex addict aren't usually compliments unless you're Jim Norton. The co-star of Lucky Louis and a frequent on The Opie & Anthony Show best known for his "cringe humor", Jim Norton studies the oddities of our modern way of life and has answers on everything from drugs to what to do if you're sleeping next to a virgin.

Sorry if this thread exists, but I couldn't find it. :action-sm:action-sm

Jul 14, 2005
Just because he does race humor makes him a racist? I fucking hate comedy central.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
They've got Louie CK and Bill Burr on before him too. I have all 3 set to TiVo, and I'm really looking forward to it.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
How long ago was this one filmed? This is the first I'm hearing of it...or is this is an edited airing of his last HBO special?

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
How long ago was this one filmed? This is the first I'm hearing of it...or is this is an edited airing of his last HBO special?
He looked a little more svelte in the commercial, so it's gotta be pretty old.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
ohh i'm excited for lil' jimmy, i didn't even know he had a comedy central special.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
I'll have to tape this then as I won't be home tomorrow night because I'll be seeing the 'lil fella himself at the Comedy Cellar's early show :)

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
I'll have to tape this then as I won't be home tomorrow night because I'll be seeing the 'lil fella himself at the Comedy Cellar's early show :)
Yeah, better tape it. Comedy Central never replays there shit into the ground :rolleyes:.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
Yeah, better tape it. Comedy Central never replays there shit into the ground :rolleyes:.
Ah you gotta understand though: I watch little to no television except currently for Mets games and the news in the morning while I'm eating breakfast. Everything else I watch either online or on DVD. I follow NO current T.V. shows (Lucky Louie was the last one I watched religiously). So even if Comedy Central repeats things a hundred times (which I know, they do) chances are I'll still miss it.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Shit, I've seen all three specials, but since they're running them back to back to back...gotta tape it.

Besides, I wanted copies anyway.

Nov 29, 2006
They are plugging him as a racist??? I don't ever recall Chappelle being touted as a racist on Comedy Central... What the fuck??

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
I bet it'll be watered down and edited to all shit. Lil Jimmy probably wont even address race in his act.....

OandAPest

Aug 9, 2005
Interesting ... my TV guide lists his appearance as (N) which means New. Lil Jimmy is listed to replay at 1:45am edt. I'll be watching.

Shaggz

Slaying Zombies
Jan 26, 2005
If this isn't put up on a torrent, someone will suffer, namely me because I won't be able to watch it.
I don't have Comedy Central on my shitty redneck approx. 60 channel $45/month cable service.
Why haven't I switched to satellite?
:arrrh:

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
Between the commercials & the bleeping of words you're better off waiting for the DVD's ... Comedy Central pretty much sucks when it comes to censoring

FellowTraveler

Frank Reynolds is my hero
Jul 24, 2005
If this isn't put up on a torrent, someone will suffer, namely me because I won't be able to watch it.
I don't have Comedy Central on my shitty redneck approx. 60 channel $45/month cable service.
Damn...has Insight gotten that bad?

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
If you play your cards right, I may DVR it, and rip and upload it :)

Everytime I see Jimmy's stand up, I just wanna hug the shit outta him :icon_mrgr

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Even a heavily edited version of his HBO special is still better than half the shit on Comedy Central these days. Ill DVR just for loffs.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
Jimmy on tv is jimmy on tv gotta watch it no matter what channel

DeltaPin

Donator
Feb 17, 2005
Jimmy, Louie CK, Bill Burr

Back to back to back, my nights set.

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
Can't wait until 5 minutes before it's over to watch Anthony's douchechilling acknowledgment of Jimmy!

SickSean

Jun 22, 2007
its old, about an year or 2. hes refrenced abugrad as a current event