Lindsey Vonn Crash: Skier Airlifted To Hospital After Accident In Super-G At Worlds

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
just watch her right lower leg bend all the way to the right

if you have USN on directv you can watch the replay and all you hear is hear screaming help help help as she slides.

updated!

Last edited:

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
someone must have shot her with one of those horrible assault weapons

thoughts and prayers, yadda yadda

luckie1710

Jul 21, 2008
Rumor is she tore her ACL and MCL in her right knee.

Mikefrombx

Jan 13, 2011
Bronx
Listening to her cry after the crash is a little fucking rough

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Walk it off, deek.

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
I could clearly see on the initial footage that her knee gave out when she landed...and that caused the crash...It's like when old people break a hip and then fall...you think they broke their hip from the fall, but the breaking hip caused the fall..

That was a bum knee...I wonder if it has had any previous surgery

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
I've torn my ACL and it was brutal painl. One of my best friends in high school torn his ACL MCL and PCL after getting hit high and low playing football. He was screaming just like her. Tearing major ligaments is some of the most intense pain anyone will experience and my Dr told me its almost on par with child birth. Looking at the way her knee went out I think she tore more than just 2 major ligaments.

PS this is the kinda treatment Caleb Moore should of got at the X-Games when he crashed and had a snowmobile land on his head and chest. instead of being let walk around until he complained of chest pain and it was to late

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
I could clearly see on the initial footage that her knee gave out when she landed...and that caused the crash...It's like when old people break a hip and then fall...you think they broke their hip from the fall, but the breaking hip caused the fall..

That was a bum knee...I wonder if it has had any previous surgery

To my knowledge, she has never had any knee surgeries. The only "major" injury she has had previous to this was the shin bruising during the last winter Olympics. Other than that, she has been a rather healthy athlete.

And it has been confirmed that she tore her ACL, MCL and has a lateral tibial plateau fracture.

Pretty much the exact same thing I did over ten years ago. Minus the fractured femur.

Last edited:

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
Stem cells and steroids. That'll fix up a pretty lady quite well.