List Of People Fez Has Fought On Air

The Keeed

Registered User
#1
1) ESD
2) Intern Freddie (was that his name?)
3) Mikey D
4) Roe from Long Island
5) The Daily Leeter
6) Bobo (old Bobo)
7) Franklyn
8) and now Mark Zito

He destroys Danny and I have to be missing at least 5 to 10 others. And I mean legit fights like this:

[video=youtube;dSQpMBg1yQA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSQpMBg1yQA&feature=related[/video]
 

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
#2
Two things, its daily leader and nice ripoff thread. Miss drunk shows.

:action-sm
 

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
#5
Lady Trucker
Jay Mohrs
 

mbc663

Registered User
#6
Two things, its daily leader and nice ripoff thread. Miss drunk shows.

:action-sm
I think its actually lleeder.
Miss Ron laughing at Dave. Or laughing at all for that matter.
 
#7
It would be easier to list the people Fez hasn't fought with.

1. Ron
 

The Keeed

Registered User
#8
It would be easier to list the people Fez hasn't fought with.

1. Ron
The best parts of the arguments are when Ron brings up how he does exactly the same thing Fez complains about everyone else doing. Fez is a pussy who takes out his anger at the callers and Ron on whoever he perceives as weakest in the situation.
 

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
#9
I agree, the way he stutters and scrambles to free Ron of blame whenever Ron starts doing his gimmick is hilarious. "Oh, no Ron - it's not your fault."
 

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
#10
9. Lettuce wraps
10. J hutt
11. Actually, anything with a vagina.
 

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
#11
I agree, the way he stutters and scrambles to free Ron of blame whenever Ron starts doing his gimmick is hilarious. "Oh, no Ron - it's not your fault."
Anytime Ron says something like "Did you hear a word I said?" and Fez just, like you said, stutters and scrambles makes me laugh. Same with when Ron, Pepper, and Zeets are just bullshitting, and then Ron throws out a comment about how Fez is in his own little world paying attention to nothing.

I don't know. Lately, I've really re-taken a liking to the show. It's embraced what it's become. The interview segment from Monday was terrific.
 

The Keeed

Registered User
#12
Anytime Ron says something like "Did you hear a word I said?" and Fez just, like you said, stutters and scrambles makes me laugh. Same with when Ron, Pepper, and Zeets are just bullshitting, and then Ron throws out a comment about how Fez is in his own little world paying attention to nothing.

I don't know. Lately, I've really re-taken a liking to the show. It's embraced what it's become. The interview segment from Monday was terrific.
I totally agree. It's at a point where I still enjoy the incredibly rare occasions where he's old Fez, and I love when he's having an awful day and they harp on it half the show, but I'm totally disappointed when he's at that middle ground where he's just okay and able to get through the show without taking much shit.
 

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
#13
Some caller named Chuckwagon.
Was the Roland fight on air?
He got into it with Opie once.
 

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
#16
YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY!......

....YOU'RE GONNA DIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

[/east side dave]
 
#17
whatever happened to bobo? I heard him on a best of last month.
 
#18
You haven't heard? Bobo turned traitor and went on Stern's show.
 

okterrificsk2

Registered User
#21
I agree, the way he stutters and scrambles to free Ron of blame whenever Ron starts doing his gimmick is hilarious. "Oh, no Ron - it's not your fault."
To be fair that is exactly what Fez should do. Ron is the only person that has kept fez flush with xm/sirius paychecks the last 3 years or so. Fez should kiss Rons ring every time his paycheck clears and then hand over 80% of it to Ron and give him an IOU for the other 20%.

Speaking of kissing the ring.

"Im popeo bo baby popeO bo baby number one." i miss that crazy person.

[video=youtube;IqrWZfmZSpw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqrWZfmZSpw[/video]

I seem to remember a fight with crazy jen and Perrynoid too. The WJFK days dont get much press but i thought they did great shows then and if you ever have a chance you should go back and DL and listen to them.
 

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
#22
add me to the list

Fez made me stop listening to the show a long time ago
 

TravisRB69

Registered User
#23
He's too busy crying at the drop of a hat to be much of a fighter any more.
 

Balancedchaos

R.I.P. Patrice O'Neal
#25
I don't know. Lately, I've really re-taken a liking to the show. It's embraced what it's become. The interview segment from Monday was terrific.
I dunno, man. I still can't accept what the show's become. I stopped listening a long, long time ago. The show is like an old girlfriend, to me. I wonder what she's up to, hope she's doing alright...but that ship's sailed.
 
Top