Listen to the Hideout on Paltalk this Saturday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Mels

Hardcore Fan
Dec 26, 2006
I have a room on Paltalk that I started a few months ago called "the Hideout Show"
. Since the Hidoeut boys are back as of Saturday night (Oct. 27th) @ 6pm til 9pm on WJFK, we will be streaming the show in this room. So just type in the hideout and you will find the room. Hope to see you all there!!!

L

Legit

I have a room on Paltalk that I started a few months ago called "the Hideout Show"
. Since the Hidoeut boys are back as of Saturday night (Oct. 27th) @ 6pm til 9pm on WJFK, we will be streaming the show in this room. So just type in the hideout and you will find the room. Hope to see you all there!!!
OMGZORS THATS THE COOLEST! :icon_eek:

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
Sweet, I should be online then, I will stop in and check it out.

Thanks, Lee! :D

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Good Luck with that Lee.
The wife has the Paltalk, but we have a Holloween Party tomorrow.

Lee Mels

Hardcore Fan
Dec 26, 2006
Just Bumping this thread trying to get the word out there, The Hideout returns tonight, it's supposed to be @ 6pm but do to Maryland Football it might be a little later. So come to the Hideout Show room on paltalk where we will be streaming it, see ya there.

Status
Not open for further replies.