Not open for further replies.

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
I've got shit pouring out of my ass, and "radio."

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Today, i dont mind the bitching.

Mikefrombx

Wow four posts after an hour this show is a hoot today huh?

xingcat

Isn't it way early into their contracts to start talking about their next contracts? If Opie was so upset about how he's been treated AND he has an "idea" for what he'll do next, why did he renew his last contract?

This isn't a winning game, thinking about it. And I'm still sad about Patrice.

I really hope they've got something better than John and Jeff planned for Jocktober.

whenever the Occupy thing comes up Anthony sees the spaghetti on the wall, really watching too much Fox ant

loganfield

I am a silly goose.
I've never looked more forward to November .....a month of cackling Sam finally almost over.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
How does the John and Jeff Facebook page look?

Hoffman

Anybody have the link for the free online feeds?

Hoffman

They're STILL stretching this fucking thing out?

salz4life

This would actually be a great show to put on if I needed to get to sleep at night. I can understand why they aren't on during the day. This show is so boring and awful.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
This would actually be a great show to put on if I needed to get to sleep at night.
About 10 years ago, I thought the same thing. It's so infuriating that it kept me from falling asleep.

Joe Rogan's commercial is annoying. Nothing is more obnoxious than a pot head who reads a Wiki page and then thinks he's an expert. (See also Kevin Smith.)

Is it just my imagination or does this "whatsyourprice.com" just sound like a prostitution website?

Status
Not open for further replies.