Little Girl Cries Over 'Bronco Bamma'

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS...ma-mitt-romney/story?id=17610152#.UJJ30FIVXtA
Sick of the elections yet? So is four-year-old Abigael Evans from Colorado. Her mother, Elizabeth Evans, 27, posted a Youtube video of her daughter saying that she is tired of "Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney."

The 22-second YouTube clip, published yesterday, shows the little girl with a frown on her face and tears rolling down her cheeks, telling her mother she is tired of this election.

Elizabeth Evans told ABC News that her daughter got emotional listening to NPR. "I just picked her up from daycare so she was grumpy after a long day and we were driving to the grocery store listening to NPR," Evans said. "And I wasn't really listening and when I was getting her out of the car, she started saying that she was tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney."

"That's why you're crying?" the girl's mother asks.

After she replies with an affirmative shake of her head, Abby's mother says, "The election will be over soon, O.K?"

"O.K.," replies the disheartened little girl.

Abigael's mother says that she is a "very precocious young girl."

"We don't watch TV or anything in our house, so even just listening to radio and hearing people talk about politics was all she could handle."

For a four-year-old who isn't exposed to politics at home, the young YouTube star seems to know a lot.

"She talks about Mitt Romney and Barack Obama all the time," Evans continues to tell ABC. "She always says that Obama is the president and that Mitt Romney is a bad guy who just wants money and wants to be the president… She is very precocious."

After the release of the YouTube clip, NPR apologized to the sobbing toddler in a written press release.

"On behalf of NPR and all other news outlets, we apologize to Abigael and all the many others who probably feel like her. We must confess, the campaign's gone on long enough for us, too. Let's just keep telling ourselves: 'Only a few more days, only a few more days, only a few more days.'"

The video has flooded with comments of people who seem to agree with Abigael.

"Exactly how I feel. So much hatred and negativity permeating the air," someone commented. "I just want it to be over...it's like someone asking you, 'Would you prefer to be stabbed or shot?'"

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Yeah, I can't listen to NPR either. Maybe her cunt mother should change the channel.

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
Snowflake generation. I wonder at what age she will kill herself because she had to see or hear something that was unpleasant to her and no one apologized for her discomfort.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
"She talks about Mitt Romney and Barack Obama all the time," Evans continues to tell ABC. "She always says that Obama is the president and that Mitt Romney is a bad guy who just wants money and wants to be the president. She's very precocious. "
What? No mention of racist Republicans? No mention of how everything's Bush's fault?

Either that kid's a little slow, or the mother needs to work on her zombie leftist child indoctrination skills.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Which Wackbagger's kid is that?

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
Which Wackbagger's kid is that?
HHD or Magic Bob considering she's a cry baby. I'd throw Kirk in there but mother made him leave the basement door open the one time the neighbor girl was forced to play with him out of pity.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
This lady is probably such a cunt that she has no man in her life (or friends) so she subjects this poor little girl to her political blatherings constantly because no other adults can tolerate her. How about you flick it over to Radio Disney on the ride home once in a while?

I remember getting pissed off during Watergate how my dad would make us watch the news and congressional testimonies after school or even on the weekends when cartoons were supposed to be on. And of course we weren't fancy enough to have an extra TV in our own bedrooms back in those days.

I also remember driving around with my dad and he used to always have talk radio on too so when I had my own kid I'd give it a rest most of the time.

yes. 4 year olds need to learn about politics......stupid fuck.
Why not? Why not teach them that the reason the world is talking about these 2 fucks is because people are going to choose a leader. What's so harmful about that? What's wrong with telling them basic shit about the election, and their fucking country from a young age?

I guess dummies like you who rely on teachers and tv to teach kids everything are the reason why idiocy looms in so many schools.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
Why not? Why not teach them that the reason the world is talking about these 2 fucks is because people are going to choose a leader. What's so harmful about that? What's wrong with telling them basic shit about the election, and their fucking country from a young age?

I guess dummies like you who rely on teachers and tv to teach kids everything are the reason why idiocy looms in so many schools.
no shit head. a 4 year old can barely grasp the concept of don't eat blocks.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
no shit head. a 4 year old can barely grasp the concept of don't eat blocks.
Really. My grand kids are 4 and they have no fucking
clue about politics. They're too busy watching Disney
cartoons and playing pirates and ninja turtles.

This kid's mother is a cunt and I still think she was
prompted to do that crying act by mommy to get
attention. Fuck that cunt.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
4 year olds don't need to give a shit about politics. Let the kid enjoy her childhood for a few years before learning that our society/world is hopelessly lost.

4 year olds don't need to give a shit about politics. Let the kid enjoy her childhood for a few years before learning that our society/world is hopelessly lost.
I don't mean give her a civics lesson. But if your kid hears about Obama, and sees Michelle on Sesame Street, they may ask about it. Fuck, Bush visited a classroom on 9/11. Presidents often do.

In this scenario, it was the little girl who brought up Obama and Romney. The mom should have talked to her about it on a basic level instead of making her a youtube sensation.

whiskeyguy

Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
I don't mean give her a civics lesson. But if your kid hears about Obama, and sees Michelle on Sesame Street, they may ask about it.
Then you simply explain to her that some people in America actually elected "those dirty people" into the presidency, and it's surely a sign of the end of times. :action-sm

The thing is, there's no way the mom just turned on NPR and the kid started crying. This kid is probably forced to listen to that garbage every day. The mom probably sits there and talks back to the radio the whole time.

In this scenario, it was the little girl who brought up Obama and Romney. The mom should have talked to her about it on a basic level instead of making her a youtube sensation.
I agree, the Youtube video is just some attention-whoring. "Look at me, I shat out a child capable of crying over stupid things who will forever hate my guts, I'm special".

whiskeyguy

Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Sounds like a ride in a state fair in a red state. "Hop on the bucking Bronco Bamma as he spews talking point lies and see if you can last 8 seconds..."
I like it. The backdrop can be open plains filled with lions and elephants like his home nation of Kenya, and a moving cutout of Michelle Obama will be standing next to the ride slapping cotton candy and sodas out of the hands of crying kids.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I like it. The backdrop can be open plains filled with lions and elephants like his home nation of Kenya, and a moving cutout of Michelle Obama will be standing next to the ride slapping cotton candy and sodas out of the hands of crying kids.
With a spear. She's totally knocking the shit out of their hands with a spear. And, from time to time, one of those children may be a bit outside her reach. At that point she is forced to throw, one might even say chuck, her weapon at the naughty child in an effort to dislodge the offending beverage.