Little Jimmy on The Sauce (FUSE)

[Mike]

...this changes everything.
I've been a few days behind on the show, so I have no idea if he mentioned it, but he's on The Sauce on FUSE right now, it replays at 1am EST, missed the first segment, so hopefully someone can record it.

user name

Al Sharpton is a Sparkling Nagle
I've been a few days behind on the show, so I have no idea if he mentioned it, but he's on The Sauce on FUSE right now, it replays at 1am EST, missed the first segment, so hopefully someone can record it.
I'll grab it

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
I thought this was about Jimmy falling off the wagon.

Oppoman

The Douche of Baggery
Oh my gawd! Jimmy's been drinking!
Maybe if we make enough noise about it he'll get a concerned voicemail from his mom. Although he's been working out alot, and he hasn't visited any hookers so I'm not exactly sure what kind of advice she (or Dr. Phil) could give.

ZeoVGM

I am awesome. You are not.
I missed it. :[ Someone upload plz.

Palaver

But Enough Of This
Thanks for reminding me. I had set it to record a couple of days ago and forgot about it. Another great job by Jimmy even though that piece of ass was a horrible interviewer.

maz

TRueWDTer
apparently not on comcast cable in philly

wigsnatcher

usually confused
i like how he creepily stares at the host( shes hot by the way) ans says "i would never cheat on my girlfriend".

wigsnatcher

usually confused
its on comcast here, way up by the foreign language channels and stuff

I wouldn't mind Jimmy drinking if he could knock out a poem or two.

maz

TRueWDTer
i don't see that cannel anywhere
checked thier site
punched in my zip
not available except direc tv and echostar
thanks anyway bro
somebody will post vid soon

wigsnatcher

usually confused
wtf, he mentions vos' name while plugging the virus tour, does he want to sell tickets or not:icon_wink

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
I thought Fuse was Canada-based? apparently not

It was a pretty good interview though. Longer than I expected. I guess FUSE has nothing else going on