Little People Big World Season Thread

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/lpbw/lpbw.html

I love this show....the dad is a wacky guy but very driven, and I love to see how the kids interact together since one is a "little person," surronded by regular brothers and a sister. The worst part is going to be when the younger brother starts towering over Zach.

May 14, 2004
Bum Fuck WV
I LOVE this show. Did anyone watch last week when they went to the "DAAA" convention and played a bunch of sports? There was a girl on Zack's volleyball team I would totally have thrown it at. She didn't look like a total midget. I have been trying to find pictures but no luck.

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004
Nice, great show. Molly is sure "growing up" as well. The little bro will be a little asshole when he gets bigger. Jeremy sure has a "needy" girlfriend.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
The little brother does tower over Zach now. He's officially the shortest kid, and he is acting more angry about it every episode.

Anyone have that clip of mom at the beach with a life ring and flippers? Funniest thing ever.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
i still cant get over the Mother Ripping off Linda Hamilton's Hair from the first two Terminator films. oh and the intro of the show how she say's they live their lives just like us, and it shows her climbing a Chip Isle shelf like a mountain climber.

C

CoolHand

I LOVE this show. Did anyone watch last week when they went to the "DAAA" convention and played a bunch of sports? There was a girl on Zack's volleyball team I would totally have thrown it at. She didn't look like a total midget. I have been trying to find pictures but no luck.
The clip of the kid getting fouled playing soccers is THE BEST!!! It is shown a few times as he is fighting for a 50/50 ball he gets checked and goes over....and over....like a sack of potatoes. Laffs & Lafffs ensue.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
i still cant get over the Mother Ripping off Linda Hamilton's Hair from the first two Terminator films. oh and the intro of the show how she say's they live their lives just like us, and it shows her climbing a Chip Isle shelf like a mountain climber.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA,,,,She was struggling too, stupid midgets.

I didn't see the pic of her in the flippers but just loffed and loffed thinking of it:D

I think Zack is going to absolutely flip his shit soon,,,and I would love for the camera's to roll for it....im thinking he's gonna jump and latch on to some normal kid and squeeze like a wrestling move:D.

Angry midgets= funny midgets

PALLY

Jun 28, 2005
jersey
i like this show...i did miss the DAAA i will have to wait for a marathon of the show and catch up on it...