Live Earth on FM and XM

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
Aug 5, 2004
Long Island ,NY
Ok I know it's not Opie and Anthony related yet, But maybe Monday they will talk about it. It is taking over most of the rock stations on XM tomorrow and took over Liquid metal with some Japanese cunt sining some shit I don't know. But sounded kinda ok.
So who is gonna listen, and shit like that , To bad we won't hear another crying fest like with live 8....so sit back and comment and maybe if the mOds can overlook that this is in general until Sunday it could be cool...Chanel 40 is like that operational base....

http://www.xmradio.com/onxm/features/liveearth.xmc

Find out who will be performing at each venue. XM 41 »
XM 42 »
XM 43 »
XM 45 »
XM 46 »
XM 44 »
XM 42 »
XM 41 »

Live Earth Info - XM 39 (7/4/-7/7)
Earth Sounds - XM 39 (7/7-7/9)
Live Earth All Access - XM 40 | 7/6/07 @ 9PM-7/7/07 @ Midnight ET

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
They did a good job with Live 8. I would expect the same with this one.

VilleDick

Fuck the Mets
May 14, 2006
DC now, Philly originally
Well Linkin Park pointed out to me how stupid these douchebags are. "Thank you for coming to this show that's on 7 continents". Really Chester? 7? Who's on that Antarctic show? You stupid fuck, Live Earth is for faggots. At least Squizz didn't get sucked up by this drivel.

mightymalachi

Be afraid...be very afraid.
Feb 9, 2006
Definitely not Florida
Someone on nj.com posted they "feel sorry for whoever plays after Bon Jovi. Once they are off stage, the other acts will be playing to empty seats."

Something tells me The Smashing Pumpkins, Roger Waters, and the Police aren't going to have that problem.

FMDoug

Nov 29, 2005
Someone on nj.com posted they "feel sorry for whoever plays after Bon Jovi. Once they are off stage, the other acts will be playing to empty seats."
The person probably meant that Bon Jovi drove everyone out of the stadium with their music.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Smashing Pumpkins on XM42 tonight. It's going to fucking rock. Hope it's not on the same time as Louis CK's show tonight on the Virus.

circpro

No Complaints here
Nov 15, 2004
Atlanta, GA
Smashing Pumpkins on XM42 tonight. It's going to fucking rock. Hope it's not on the same time as Louis CK's show tonight on the Virus.
I am sure it will be available somewhere on the internets....

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
Aug 5, 2004
Long Island ,NY
Actually Wolfmother sounded nice and linkin park did a nice job. one little quim i have is that 40 the overall station is talking to dam much.tekking you who is on what as that moment and than chatting more..Just take the best preformance from each place...

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Actually Wolfmother sounded nice and linkin park did a nice job. one little quim i have is that 40 the overall station is talking to dam much.tekking you who is on what as that moment and than chatting more..Just take the best preformance from each place...
They're talking just as much on 46 which is supposedly live from Wembley.

circpro

No Complaints here
Nov 15, 2004
Atlanta, GA
enough with the yapping hole......thats what pad data is for...

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
Don't know if I can stand enduring the "message" to listen to a little music. A concert for a climate in crisis... Please.

Anyway, if you give a shit you can get the skinny on the band and shit. http://www.liveearth.org/

Iostcause

Apr 23, 2006

VilleDick

Fuck the Mets
May 14, 2006
DC now, Philly originally

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
enough with the yapping hole......thats what pad data is for...
pad data is only as good as the pad data writer ;)

they're talking too f**king much & I'm tired of getting preached at over the myth of global warming zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
Aug 5, 2004
Long Island ,NY
There is some indian bitch talking about global warming, I just see in my mind Jim Norton just shotting jizz in here eye. smoking a bog stogie. and letting off some aerosol cans in her face

Captain_Spaulding

MMA > NFL, NBA, MLB, etc...
Dec 18, 2004
Durango, CO
No shit, anyone gonna record it and have it for transfer? I would LOVE to here that shit, Louis rules!

There is some indian bitch talking about global warming, I just see in my mind Jim Norton just shotting jizz in here eye. smoking a bog stogie. and letting off some aerosol cans in her face
Now that is a cause I can get behind.