Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
Ugh, now Kayla is even talking over talk shows

folmz

Taking a shit on skype
does dave have aids on his wish list?

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
I'll be buying both a Rodney King punching bag AND a Chris Benoit necktie.

rndystvn

R. Bud Dwyer spray paint... nothing covers a wall like it

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Dave has a new job. He's going to be the radio hole on 90.5 The Night or something. Sounds spectacular. Gets to play some musics.

bradolson

Sadly, Dave's new show will still be more entertaining than R&F has been since he left.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Okay, I finally listened to a bit of Sam & Dave tonight, the break with the magic bullet and Dave's big announcement. Eh. Not gonna hate on it, because I know some of you really dig it, but it wasn't exactly my cuppa tea.

Okay, I finally listened to a bit of Sam & Dave tonight, the break with the magic bullet and Dave's big announcement. Eh. Not gonna hate on it, because I know some of you really dig it, but it wasn't exactly my cuppa tea.
Its not always great, but overall it's a really good show and it beats more recorded shit on Saturday night if you ask me.

I mean we'd all like to get back a few of those shows that used to be on the Saturday Night Virus but we know that's not going to happen. Special Delivery is a nice distraction.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Yeah, I do agree there. Live, somewhat entertaining stuff beats the shit outta voice tracked bullshit, as Sam actually did point out before.

And I do have to admit, some of the products did make me chuckle a bit.

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
Dave has a new job. He's going to be the radio hole on 90.5 The Night or something. Sounds spectacular. Gets to play some musics.

Isn't that like public radio but not NPR public radio....more like public access public radio?