HitW LIVE! Viewing Thread 7/27/19 - starting 8pm, The Predator! Neil Breen's Pass Thru! and Amazon Wheel of Doom... Live!

Which movie should we do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Once again @Bill Lehecka will be making the journey to sunny Buffalo, NY for an outdoor HitW!

All are welcome to attend if they feel like making the trip to Buffalo for the Best-Worst food on earth!

Master of Food @LiddyRules hasn't said whether he'll be making the trip or participating at all, but he did offer a great movie suggestion - The Predator!

Since we'll have a big crowd of people in my backyard, I'm also considering one of the biggest box office hits of 2018 - Venom!

Vote on the poll if you want, come to Buffalo if you want, and let us know if you'll be participating via good ol' Wackbag.

Pigdango

Donator
I will vote for Revolt every time I get the chance to.
I bought that off Amazon Prime, so there's almost 100% chance we will do that as a third feature. I bought Bill a Neil Breen movie, so that will likely be the second feature.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
I bought that off Amazon Prime, so there's almost 100% chance we will do that as a third feature. I bought Bill a Neil Breen movie, so that will likely be the second feature.
Yep. I’ll be bringing that one.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Aren't all viewing threads live?

Pigdango

Donator
Thanks to Liddy for the bump!

@DR. Jimcy M.E. and @Bill Lehecka will be joining me live this Saturday for HitW!

We will be starting at 8pm EST this Saturday, July 27th with - The Predator! This movie is available on HBOGo!

At 10:15pm EST, we will watch Neil Breen's Pass Thru! This movie is available!

At Midnight EST, we will spin the Amazon Prime Wheel of Doom...LIVE! And select whichever movie pops up. That movie will be available on Amazon Prime!

Please let us know if you will be participating, so that we can make things available!

@LiddyRules
@Neon
@Neckbeard

Pigdango

Donator
We will be starting at 8pm EST this Saturday, July 27th with - The Predator! This movie is available on HBOGo!

At Midnight EST, we will spin the Amazon Prime Wheel of Doom...LIVE! And select whichever movie pops up. That movie will be available on Amazon Prime!

Please let us know if you will be participating, so that we can make things available!

@HandPanzer
@whiskeyguy
@crippledalbino
@Hog's Big Ben
@Jacuzzi Billy

Pigdango

Donator

@Discoman
@DrewDown
@mascan42
@JoeyDVDZ
@ysr50

Pigdango

Donator

@SOS
@mikeybot
@BIV
@Queen_Bona
@Pickle

Pigdango

Donator

@Opie&JimmyShow
@MTJonny
@DeltaPin
@MayrMeninoCrash
@Creasy Bear

Pigdango

Donator

@DerFuhrerScooby
@Steve McQueen
@goat999
@Falldog
@Bobobie

Pigdango

Donator

@lajikal
@WhiteHonkyDevil
@ruckstande
@Lord Zero
@GrammatonCleric

Pigdango

Donator

@Absolutely
@Clown Tie
@weeniewawa

And of course anyone else that wants to join is welcome to join!

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Can't promise I'll make it through all three, but barring anything unforeseen I'll be here to kick things off.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
No promises but I might be in and out.