Living in Israel

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
Anyone know of a free program that can split MP3's up into smaller files? I've wanted to chop up some files from the show that I have, but I have no idea how the hell to do it.
little off topic, but why do you live in Isreal. Not being a cunt, just curious

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
its tropical, cheap, for half of what i paid for rent in the washington area i get a place twice the size, i live a block from the mediterranean sea, the women here love americans, its easy as fuck to get laid, the food is great, the beer is cheap, ummm thats it really.

its not all rosey though. the cable tv sucks, they drive like shit here, i cant get decent mexican food, and its like you died and went to jew heaven. other than that, im pretty happy though :icon_cool.

not to be a cunt but why do you live in canada? :action-sm

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
not a hard call to make
Not to mention those IDF girls. There are tons of fantastic IDF girls in terrific shape that I have seen online (ugly ones too).

I'd like to go over for a visit just to fuck cute IDF girls.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
its tropical, cheap, for half of what i paid for rent in the washington area i get a place twice the size, i live a block from the mediterranean sea, the women here love americans, its easy as fuck to get laid, the food is great, the beer is cheap, ummm thats it really.

its not all rosey though. the cable tv sucks, they drive like shit here, i cant get decent mexican food, and its like you died and went to jew heaven. other than that, im pretty happy though :icon_cool.

not to be a cunt but why do you live in canada? :action-sm
that's cool, never heard of anyone from here living there. I was under the impression they didn't like the west that much and that any day another war could happen there over something stupid. That's cool though you like it.

I live in Canada because I was born here, and everyone loves us.:action-sm

pure_waves

Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
that's cool, never heard of anyone from here living there. I was under the impression they didn't like the west that much and that any day another war could happen there over something stupid. That's cool though you like it.

yeah its pretty nice, very pro US and pro West. not nearly as dangerous as the news makes it out to be.

war could break out i guess (it did last year), but it wont really affect me much other than it'll give me more of a chance to scream frrrrrunkis! on cnn :icon_mrgr

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas

Are you kidding? They WANT more people moving there. Especially people with Jewish heritage. That way they have more shit like manpower to kill Arabs if that sort of thing arises.

A buddy of mine from Brooklyn used to live there and married an IDF girl, but she was just using him to get a green card for the USA.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
Are you kidding? They WANT more people moving there. Especially people with Jewish heritage. That way they have more shit like manpower to kill Arabs if that sort of thing arises.

A buddy of mine from Brooklyn used to live there and married an IDF girl, but she was just using him to get a green card for the USA.
see, I'm just stupid when it comes to that part of the world. My gf's sister is in Lebanon right now with her husband, no fucking way I'd ever go there. But if Isreal is pro west and the people don't hate westerners, then it's all good.

and I love how I changed this thread from a mp3 splitting thread to a Isreal thread.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
I think the truth is all jews have a "calling" if u will and go to the mother country where they hate american jews, from what i hear. Some join the army and come back as hebrew hammers...

pure_waves

Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
I think the truth is all jews have a "calling" if u will and go to the mother country where they hate american jews, from what i hear. Some join the army and come back as hebrew hammers...
actually thats a fair point. the really religious curley fry guys do tend to look down on Jews who arent religious. but the number of people who go from non religious to hebrew hammer types is really minimal. overall the country is something like 75% secular from what I hear and for US Jews, its gotta be 90% or more.

the majority of people here are regular folks like anyone in any place in the west. just living day to day, workin, payin bills, enjoying life and what have you. most people here actually hate the religious, because they try to restrict how you live your life (i.e. restrictions on what food you can buy, or whether or not you can take a bus on saturday). in fact, about 3 yrs ago, an anti-religious party won 12% of the parliament seats because people cant stand what the religious people stand for and what they do to Israeli society.

personally i dont give a fuck what anyone believes as long as they dont try to fuck with me. unfortunately, religious muslims wanna kill me, religious jews wanna brainwash me, and religious christians wanna convert me. i cant stand any of the fuckers. there's only one true diety anyway, and thats Opie. In line skate in peace brothers!

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
One of my brother's best friends is currently living in Israel. It's a hell of a gig. He's a bartender at a bar on the beach. From what he says, it's a heck of a way to live for a single guy in his early 20's. He was recently here for a visit and had some tales to tell.

pure_waves

Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
One of my brother's best friends is currently living in Israel. It's a hell of a gig. He's a bartender at a bar on the beach. From what he says, it's a heck of a way to live for a single guy in his early 20's. He was recently here for a visit and had some tales to tell.
Oh really? Do you know which bar it is? I am usually in Mikes Place or Molly Blooms. Let me know and I'll send my regards next time I'm there :action-sm

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Oh really? Do you know which bar it is? I am usually in Mikes Place or Molly Blooms. Let me know and I'll send my regards next time I'm there :action-sm
So, what is it that you do there in Tel Aviv? What sort of jobs do they really have available?

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
I think the truth is all jews have a "calling" if u will and go to the mother country where they hate american jews, from what i hear.
they really couldnt be more welcoming to american jews. Israelis upon meeting you insist, then when you come back to the country, stay at their place, go for dinner at their mothers or whatever. and they mean it

pure_waves

Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
So, what is it that you do there in Tel Aviv? What sort of jobs do they really have available?
I work for a company that provides security services for big wigs and executives. Im not actually a security guy though, I'm just involved in the administrative aspect. Works out nice because I can listen to O and A and fuck around on wackbag all day.

Theres a pretty good amount of work here depending on what you are trained to do. Alot of English speakers with liberal arts backgrounds become teachers or work for companies that deal with overseas clients. Hi tech is big. Aside from white collar, anyone who has real job skills can get work toot sweet; mechanics, engineers, carpenters, things of that nature are always in demand.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
If I had lived in the gaza strip, I would have been delighted to be forcibly removed by this girl