LOCATION CHANGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

WNEWs GIRL

bullnuggets has told me that WWF will be taping RAW on friday so the location of the party must be changed, to those of you who are going, i dont know where yet, but it will be posted later on tonight, around 11 o clock maybe

------------------
I AM AN ANGEL
I AM YOUR RON AND FEZ MODERATOR

I got a juggestion its the perfect time of the year to have a pool party!!! Find some one with a pool in there backyard and there you go. Glad i could be of an assistance to you.

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

Ok wait before you go ahead and setup the pool party i got another one for you why dont you just have the party right outside the WWF NY they have a nice view of Times Square there is a News Stand on the corner where you can Buy Snapple for a 1.75 a bottle and they also have various magazines and snack foods. Plus you will have all those people in NYC so you would have almost everyone walking past the WWF NY going to your party.

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

imoverherenow you forgot to mention all the celebrities like ray charles might show up. Then fofo will come and have everyone arrested.

Yes Gonzo you are right i completely forgot about that. So Amy you heard Gonzo alright this is what you do if you see Fofo coming you better make everyone run or hide cause she will get the police to arrest them. Me and Gonzo witnessed her having Ray Charles arrested in NYC so be careful.

------------------

WNEWs GIRL

jay
thats not helping me at all
im thinking hooters, but i dunno
or maybe planet hollywood

------------------
I AM AN ANGEL
I AM YOUR RON AND FEZ MODERATOR

Amy, maybe i can talk to Fofo and convince her not to have them arrested and just get tickets.

------------------

W

Whales Eye

HEllO ??????????? HELLO????? IS THIS THING ON?????

for the record. i have a pool.

ANYWAY

Tis all up to you guys, and I just need the ok from mama and a ride... to and from. this sucks. I'll even chip in for gas, coz I feel bad doing that to someone.

------------------
"Hey, nice shoes, let's bang" ~ me

"Len Got Stuck In A TrenchCoat." Kendra

"who's da C*m S*ucking Wh*re?" KKEEIITTHH

"Mommy, what's a skinhead?" ~ kid at Woodbridge Mall when I was chillin with the sweetest skin in the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.