Look Hoos ripping off who

the far side

Jul 6, 2006
Brick NJ
found this today
Sirius-ly good stuff:
Stern show's "Killers Of Comedy" set for March 29th

If you're a fan of The Howard Stern Show, then you know all about The Reverend Bob Levy, Jim Florentine, Yucko The Clown, Sal "The Stockbroker" Governale, Beetlejuice and Shuli. And as if that's not enough, former WWF world heavyweight champion The Iron Sheik is on the bill, so this night promises to be hilarious on many levels. Will Jim bring a date named Robin? Will Bob Levy enjoy ranch or Bleu cheese dressing? Will Beetlejuice make sense? All questions will be answered on March 29th. Tickets are on sale now.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Yeah, that sounds like a great show :icon_roll all high powered acts there. That totally stands up to Jimmy, Patrice, Bil Burr, Bob Sagett, Tracy Morgan et al. Yech. He's doing it second and not as good. I wouldn't let you pay me to go see Sal the Stockbroker or that **** midget.

pnigga

hold my hand, dane
Oct 4, 2004
Yeah, that sounds like a great show :icon_roll:
Florentine and Levy are pretty funny people, regardless of what radio show host they're affiliated with

BCH

Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Florentine and Levy are pretty funny people, regardless of what radio show host they're affiliated with
Yeah, that's my point. There's 2 guys on that bill and you're a captive audience for the rest of that drek.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
I'd go to see florintine & levy. fuck the rest of em.

BCH

Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
The only way I'd pay to see that show is if Artie promises to eat until he actually explodes in a violent vomitous death.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
can't stand artie lang. euuch.

can't wait till he dies.

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
Nov 4, 2006
monroe twp, nj
will this be at the most famous arena Madison Square Garden????

mud

Sep 3, 2006
az
what about dice? i can't believe he's not on that a-list.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
The only way I'd pay to see that show is if Artie promises to eat until he actually explodes in a violent vomitous death.
I would definitely pay to see him reenact Chris Farley's death

ol' Cabey leg

As in Ol' (Darryl) Cabey leg
Mar 4, 2005
Bethpage
They aren't ripping off the boys. They aren't affiliated with Howie, he doesn't promote them or anything. They use his name because Sal and Richard who work for him are on the show. It's Rev. Levy's comedy tour....and it stinks. Levy and Florentine(who doesn't do too many of their shows) are the only good ones. Sal the stockbroker was actually decent though. Artie Lange was TERRIBLE.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
If you're a fan of The Howard Stern Show, then you know all about The Reverend Bob Levy, Jim Florentine, Yucko The Clown, Sal "The Stockbroker" Governale, Beetlejuice and Shuli.
What's with all the wacky nicknames and all the SoandSo THE ThisorThat? I thought you had to be a "made" guy to get those kind of names. Or at least be in the fake Mafia...:icon_mrgr

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
What makes The TV different from KOC is that the TV was made up of comedians people knew sans O+A. With the exception of Levy/Florentine, all the KOCs are only Stern people.

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
Aug 3, 2004
ak-ROWDY
i thought this tour had been going years ago? a comedy tour isn't exactly a new idea.