Looking for an soundclip used coming back from commercials: Muse - Knights of Cydonia

marklar

New Wackbag
Jun 18, 2007
Fox Lake, Il
i just joined and since i cant post a new thread I guess i have to try here and hopefully someone notices. I posted this in another thread, but aren't getting anywhere. I'm looking for an O&A soundclip used coming back from commercials or whatnot. I dont have a recording of it, but i do have a clip of me playing it on guitar and could use some help identifying the song it's from. Its pretty much dead-on as far as speed and notes go so hopefully it helps clarify. I've asked before on other forums and its not "Woman" by Wolfmother or anything like that. The notes you hear are exactly what is played on the radio.

Here goes:
http://www.2send.us/uploads/84e75d6e85.AVI

Any help is appreciated. Is there some way to email someone direct from the show and find out? email addy please?
Thanks for any and all help provided.

Mizzeaux

Are multiple Frrrrrrunkis called Frunkii?
Apr 26, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
i just joined and since i cant post a new thread I guess i have to try here and hopefully someone notices. I posted this in another thread, but aren't getting anywhere. I'm looking for an O&A soundclip used coming back from commercials or whatnot. I dont have a recording of it, but i do have a clip of me playing it on guitar and could use some help identifying the song it's from. Its pretty much dead-on as far as speed and notes go so hopefully it helps clarify. I've asked before on other forums and its not "Woman" by Wolfmother or anything like that. The notes you hear are exactly what is played on the radio.

Here goes:

Any help is appreciated. Is there some way to email someone direct from the show and find out? email addy please?

Your marklar doesn't work with my marklar and I can't really markler your marklar right now. Marklar marklar and ask marklar.

Apr 14, 2003
Eastern MD

Here goes:

Muse - Knights of Cydonia

marklar

New Wackbag
Jun 18, 2007
Fox Lake, Il
:icon_eek: :clap:

you, sir..are a God among men! Eternal thanks for laying my brain to rest FINALLY!

I knew i heard it somewhere before (turns out it was Liquid on XM) but could never think of it...the show just kept reminding me over and over. :mad4:

You need anything...you just let me know. :icon_cool

BroncTrucker

Castro chewing on a london broil
Jan 30, 2005
philly
i promise you never heard Muse on XMLM(liquid). maybe on ethel or 20 on 20....

Apr 14, 2003
Eastern MD
:icon_eek: :clap:

you, sir..are a God among men! Eternal thanks for laying my brain to rest FINALLY!

I knew i heard it somewhere before (turns out it was Liquid on XM) but could never think of it...the show just kept reminding me over and over. :mad4:

You need anything...you just let me know. :icon_cool
np, I'm always here to help a fellow bagger in need