Looking for Dru Boogie remix

plastikman

Let whitey shop!
Before posting this, I did some research on the board and couldn't find a link to a remix or mash up by Dru Boogie that I've been craving for a while. I know it's been since 2005 when he did this, but I'm looking for the mash up of Nine Inch Nails "Closer" with the Beetles "Come Together". I think Dru Boogie is great and think that remix was amazing. Any info on how I can get that would be greatly appreciated.

druboogie

A.K.A. Andy Mucus
Before posting this, I did some research on the board and couldn't find a link to a remix or mash up by Dru Boogie that I've been craving for a while. I know it's been since 2005 when he did this, but I'm looking for the mash up of Nine Inch Nails "Closer" with the Beetles "Come Together". I think Dru Boogie is great and think that remix was amazing. Any info on how I can get that would be greatly appreciated.
You wont find it under my name, I didnt do it...better check limewire.......

plastikman

Let whitey shop!
Still think you're great.

Mr. Boogie, thinks for the response. I still think you're great and I have everything you posted so far. Keep up the good work. Hopefully O and A will have you on more often when they start back up on XM (if they do).

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
That is problably erock's friend and he probably can't share it. You can ask him though.