Looking For Invite To Certain Site

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Alright, I know you're not supposed to talk about Bit Torrent sites here. So lets just say the site that I'm begging for an invite from has to do with a noise that a fatty-pig makes.

I received an invite from a nice member here like last December, and fucked it up. I couldn't figure out how to configure my router so I could upload correctly. Anyways, I know It's going to come off as being a whiny bitch, but Please Please Please if anyone happens to have an extra invite I'd be forever grateful. I'd buy one off Ebay, but I've read that doesn't work

So in closing, I know that I fucked up last time, but I now am router-less and "Green" and "Connectible" on all my other torrent sites. This time I'll upload shit first, steal later.
This is America, land of second chances. I didn't kill any dogs, I just want to steal music, and aid other thieves.

Whatdya say?
(Feel free to delete if this is inappropriate)

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
If I had a spare, I'd offer one up.
It's a phenomenal community, just need to make sure your ratio is proper.

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
If I had a spare, I'd offer one up.
It's a phenomenal community, just need to make sure your ratio is proper.
Yeah, I know.
No matter what I did I couldn't get my connection right because of this damn router, so no matter what file it was I didn't have anything uploading somehow.

So I decided to say screw it, I'll just take what I can until I'm banned.
I wish I would have figured it out looking back.

seeinred

White Death
Was your account deleted due to inactivity or for the bad ratio? Because if they find out someone gives you an invite after the latter, the inviter and invitee both get fucked.

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Was your account deleted due to inactivity or for the bad ratio? Because if they find out someone gives you an invite after the latter, the inviter and invitee both get fucked.
Bad ratio.
I didn't know that.

How do they know? IP?
If you used another email

poppAwoody

C colon enter
yea I never fucked one up so someone invite me too :D

seeinred

White Death
Bad ratio.
I didn't know that.

How do they know? IP?
If you used another email
I don't know how they know, I'll do some research. I have another invite coming up very shortly, if I think we can get around that restriction I'll toss it your way.

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
I don't know how they know, I'll do some research. I have another invite coming up very shortly, if I think we can get around that restriction I'll toss it your way.
If you don't mind, I can use another email address and my brother's computer to access it.

Top Bottom