Looks Like John Mainelli was working against the bbboys all along

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
From the New York Radio Message Board:

Posted by John Mainelli on May 30, 2007 at 04:36:57:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Could Talk Have Worked on 92.3? posted by JimCross on May 28, 2007 at 20:06:11:

<< Quite frankly I really don't see the attraction of Opie and Anthony. >>

Quite frankly, at this point in time, neither do I.

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
quite frankly can we have a link.how so you know that that was the real John Mainelli?

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Consult the end of a shutgun, fucking shitbag.

Grem

Enjoying life one T-Cell at a time.
Anyone can punch in any name on that message board.
But I wouldn't doubt that it was him.

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
yea, i realize that i could sign up anywhere, and you could use any name. But, they are usually pretty good about things over on that site. And if you follow the track record, you can find earlier posts from the same IP, about him "being excited" to be @ WFNY, when he thought things were going to go in his favor. So, blame the talent, for your failures as a PD.. DICK! To me, it seems as if he was trying to get rid of the bbboys, but he couldn't because of they're contract. WHAT AN ASSHOLE.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Anyone can punch in any name on that message board.
But I wouldn't doubt that it was him.
sniffin requires registration on that board and no board handles. i think if someone was using that name he would have made sure it was really him.

Interesting posts, seems a little too candid though. But I guess I believe the Dentist would be on the up and up about the board.

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
All I can remember, is when o&a were reading his emails about the show, and they were livid. I think, he was trying to change the type of show they wanted to do. I think they were happy about the format change, but maybe even happier, that a new crew was coming aboard.

irishloon

Can we confirm this was him? Is there a way to detect a lurking shadow in the corner of the messageboard?? Does he disappear when you look there??

were those ratings posted good for the boys? its too early in the am for me to figure out

6A-10A (Persons/25-54) AQH SHARE

WFNY 2.4 to 3.0

6A-10A (Persons/18-34) AQH SHARE

WFNY 4.1 to 3.9

6A-10A (Persons/12+ [incl. 55+]) AQH SHARE

WFAN 2.5 to 2.6

the 9 am hour had to have had awful ratings based on the 10 to 3 numbers

alt130

Frunkis.net
92.3 K-Rock is New York’s favorite radio station and it's available everywhere, streaming online for free.
Wow, they must have some very early ratings back...

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
What a fucking douchecunt that cunt is.

John Mainelli said:
The only "Free" FM show that spent any time talking about "boobs" was a show I couldn't move or remove.
:mad4:

badmotherfarker

Howard's Ballwasher.
Mainelli is one of those assholes that blames everyone for what happens to him. He blamed Stern when he got fired from the Post and now he's gonna bash O&A for him getting fired from CBS.

John Manelli has never liked the boys. He used to write less than favorable articles in the post back in the WNEW days. They were forced on him, this isn't a surprise.

vaglvr

He's a police officer not a fairy.
John Manelli has never liked the boys. He used to write less than favorable articles in the post back in the WNEW days. They were forced on him, this isn't a surprise.
That's not true at all, he was on the show a bit here and there. Who know's if it was even him on the board.