loose change proaganda type video or real(im not sure)

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
ive pmd vyce about this because i value his opinion but he never got back to me.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Oh, sorry about that. I haven't quite been able to verify whether that video is legit or not.

Let me just say this, though: I'm leaning towards believing at least some of the allegations in that. In general she's a dirty campaigner, and even recently, she's linked to a lot of shady shit, with regards to donations and shit. The LA Times has done a lot of investigation recently about some of the donations to her campaign being tracked to fucking Chinese dishwashers who basically had no fucking idea people were donating to her in their name.

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
hmmm...ill get the l.a. times link in a bit.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
hmmm...ill get the l.a. times link in a bit.
Here is one LA Times article on Hillary and her shady campaign donation tactics, specifically referring to the Chinese immigrants in NY. I was mistaken - it wasn't so much that donations were made without people's knowledge. The truth, if it is the truth, seems a bit more sinister, in that the immigrants donated because their community leaders told them to or, in some cases, essentially *forced* them too.

Some right-wing bloggers have decided to take it to the next level, by filing an FEC complaint against Clinton over this. Shamelessly partisan on their side, but then again, Hillary has demonstrated that she's entirely unwilling to correct the problem, and even though some media outlets like the LA Times and the New York Post may be publishing stories about it, it's not as if there's too many in the media who are REALLY pressuring her to change this. So perhaps government intervention is warranted.

Top Bottom