Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman arrested for subverting college entrance quotas

KRSOne

This is news? I always thought this was a known thing. How do you think Bush and Gore got into schools like Harvard with a C average and graduated. Athletics is a similar way to get in, you can have terrible grades and graduate if you were good at running or jumping because it makes the school a ton of money.

The real news is why are they all of a sudden enforcing this law? Can I thank our orange god?

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
This is news? I always thought this was a known thing. How do you think Bush and Gore got into schools like Harvard with a C average and graduated. Athletics is a similar way to get in, you can have terrible grades and graduate if you were good at running or jumping because it makes the school a ton of money.

The real news is why are they all of a sudden enforcing this law? Can I thank our orange god?
I wondered that too....I mean if I offer to build the Mayr Building for the Yale School of Law, wouldn't that be sufficient to get my dumb kid into that school? Maybe not a direct envelope of cash to the Admissions director but same result nonetheless.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I'm seeing stories of a bunch of minorities bitching and moaning about the "favoritism" being shown to these rich kids whose parents are bribing them into college. I even see some of them filing lawsuits.

Really, D'Nawshay? You don't want any favoritism? You want a strict meritocracy, do ya? Well then, get your fat, stupid black ass to the back of the line of Asians that stretches for 10 miles in front of you.

If it wasn't for racial favoritism, your black asses wouldn't get within a hundred miles of an ivy league school.

Last edited:

Atomic Fireball

Donator
I see it as an exception, not a rule kind of crime.

How so was it trolling?
It implies that the rich whipeapo weren't committing crimes but rather were righteously fighting back against the injustice of admissions quotas

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I heard his Mothers Gardeners cousin "twice removed" guitar tutor was charged too. How many degrees of separation are they willing to go for a nothing story?
In this case....um.....1.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator

George H W made it sure W new he made the call that got him into Hardvard school of Business. Where was the outrage 40 years ago? WHERE! THE 1988 20,00 AND 2004 ELECTIONS NEED TO BE UNDONE! NOW!

domelogic

This seems to be different because of using the “donations” as a write off. Donating money to build a wing or whatever everyone gets. This was taken to a whole new level.

The elite schools can suck it. There was a guy I went to high school with that scored 1400 something(out of 1600) on his sats, had a 4.0 gpa, played 3 varsity sports and was student council President. Denied entry to Harvard. He ended up attending Harvard because he was a good baseball player and they gave him a scholarship(yes he got the denial first before being offered the scholarship which he had several from other schools). He then went to Duke medical school and is a prominent doctor in Cleveland.

I just want to know if these law suits have any legs, if so that could cripple some of these schools

Stig

Living In Your Heads, Rent-Free.
George H W made it sure W new he made the call that got him into Hardvard school of Business. Where was the outrage 40 years ago? WHERE! THE 1988 20,00 AND 2004 ELECTIONS NEED TO BE UNDONE! NOW!
I'd bet that every Kennedy bribed their way into Harvard.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Didn't read the article. Just amused by the pic.

The rich used money to get by something unfairly?
Excuse me while I go get my shocked face.
While I'm doing that, please dont tell me they don't cut out on paying taxes either.

Holy shit, Trump cheated at golf though!!!
Impeach ! Impeach !!!

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Who gets more time, Chloe from Superboy or or Rebecca from Full House? Correct answer is the one who committed class crimes

Anyone that can actually prove they lost out on attending said colleges, because of privileged payments, should have their tuition paid in full by those rich people

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Loughlin's daughters are under investigation for what they knew about how they got into college.
I recommend bare bottom spankings for both girls to be filmed from multiple angles and made available for free download to assure punishment was administered properly.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Who gets more time, Chloe from Superboy or or Rebecca from Full House? Correct answer is the one who committed class crimes
This is about college, so isn't everything class crimes? Unless someone put a tack on a teacher's chair.

And cult leaders don't often do hard time anyway. This dude killed a couple of people, only did two years, and went back to doing what he does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Arthur_Ray