Lost Boys 2: The Tribe

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I wonder if the movie will have the constant flashbacks to the old movie through Corey Feldman like that horrible trailer.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
Wasn't the first one bad enough? The vampires were so gay they had glitter in their blood.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
I don't even have to click on the link to know that, again and again, Hollywood proves it doesn't have either the guts to go with something original or they don't have an original idea in their collective stupid brains. I lean towards the first proposition.

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
I don't like the first one, I LOOOOOOVE IT! To the point where the poster is hanging in my bathroom. This, on the other hand, looks like a total piece of shit and I'm just going to pretend it doesn't exist, just like Terminator 3, Alien vs Predator, and RoboCop 3.

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
Me and my writing partner actually got stuck going into Warner Brothers for a meeting about this.

It was ridiculous, there was no real love of the first movie, it was just a way to make some quick money since last year was the 20th anniversary of the original.

The guy we met with had all these awful ideas about what had to be in the movie, like a part where a surfer, who is really a Vampire, gets attacked by a great white shark, and then the Vampire attacks the shark, and there's blood all over the ocean, because both vampires and sharks like blood, oh so original. He was so excited about this idea. I asked how a Vampire surfs during the day, and he tells me, "no dude these are extreme vampires, they surf at night."

That was really the whole theme they were going for "extreme vampires" that look like guys who would be in the X-Games, it should be great.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Me and my writing partner actually got stuck going into Warner Brothers for a meeting about this.

It was ridiculous, there was no real love of the first movie, it was just a way to make some quick money since last year was the 20th anniversary of the original.

The guy we met with had all these awful ideas about what had to be in the movie, like a part where a surfer, who is really a Vampire, gets attacked by a great white shark, and then the Vampire attacks the shark, and there's blood all over the ocean, because both vampires and sharks like blood, oh so original. He was so excited about this idea. I asked how a Vampire surfs during the day, and he tells me, "no dude these are extreme vampires, they surf at night."

That was really the whole theme they were going for "extreme vampires" that look like guys who would be in the X-Games, it should be great.
That shark so got pitted.

By the time studio executives learn that "Xtreme!!!!!!!!!!!" is out, "Xtreme!!!!!!!!!!!" will be back in.

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
Jun 20, 2005
Alabama
I have to admit, this movie looks THANtastic!!!!:rolleyes:

When Feldman puts his headband on and says "let's go hunt some vampires." I got the chills, they might have been douche chills though...

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Part of me just died.

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
I don't like the first one, I LOOOOOOVE IT! To the point where the poster is hanging in my bathroom. QUOTE]

:icon_lol: Mine's in my Bedroom

I love The LoST bOys! I used to watch it over and over again when I was a little boy....This looks abysmal

Corey is talking like it's a masterpiece.

Bit Wrecker

Too big to fail
Oct 10, 2006
WTF? You can't have Lost Boys 2 without TWO Coreys. Who the fuck is going to pay to see one Corey?

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
Wasn't the first one bad enough? The vampires were so gay they had glitter in their blood.
I agree that the first one was pretty lame, but I remember seeing it as a little kid, so there is a tad nostalgia there. Come to think of it, that movie is pretty fucking stupid.