Lost dog poster pisses off muslims

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Somali Community Upset Over Demeaning Poster
http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=77829

LEWISTON (NEWS CENTER) -- Members of the Somali community in Lewiston say a poster put up in front of a local Somali owned store is an insult to their religion.

The poster depicts a vicious "lost" dog named Mohammed. That's the name of the Muslim prophet. It says that the dog is not good with children and can't be trusted.

Hussein Ahmed, the owner of the store, says the phone number on the poster is fake and that the only place it was put up was right near his business.

"This is really a religious statement," said Hussein Ahmed, "that is an attack on our religion which we don't feel comfortable with. We see this as a very bad insulting situation."

Rabbi Hillel Katzir of the Temple Shalom in Auburn says its the kind of incident that can't be tolerated.

"Attacking or making fun of any religion," said Katzir, "is the same as attacking and making fun of all religions. If we don't stop it here, who's next? Someboy will be next. That's guaranteed. We know that from history."

Lewiston Mayor Larry Gilbert says the poster gives the city an undeserved bad name. Gilbert met with members of the Somali community Friday afternoon to listen to their concerns. He says police are investigating.

The phone number is 867-5309. :clap: Check the picture in the article.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Aww, you know what offends me? Planes smashing into my sky scraper. Walk it off deeks.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Aww, you know what offends me? Planes smashing into my sky scraper. Walk it off deeks.
Don't forget the Pentagon, explosions ripping a hole into the USS Cole, and blowing up United States embassies. Fuck them savages.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
WTF is illegal about this action? If they consider this harassment...fuck them!

Treat_Yourself

Nov 17, 2006
If the fuckers can't deal with free speech they've come to the wrong country. Send em' back to Somaila to starve and get shot at.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
eligion is like a nursury rhyme, treat it as such.

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
Why the fuck do we have to meet with every "offended" person? Fuck them in their savage fucking asses. I am so fucking sick of this fucking politically correct bullshit. Fuck Somalia. Fuck everyone. I wish I had the fucking button. I would nuke every fucking muslim country. I would kick them all the fuck out of my country too.
If you're Muslim and take offense to this, go fuck yourself. I could give a fuck, you fucking savage who will eventually own our politically correct asses.
I want to buy a beer for the guy who put up that poster.
... so fucking sick of this shit!

Edited to add: Mohammed is a pussy.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
How come nobody can name anything Mohamed but we don't
get offended when people get named Jesus?

I'm offended by them just breathing my air as they plot to kill us.
Fuck them.

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
How come nobody can name anything Mohamed but we don't
get offended when people get named Jesus?

I'm offended by them just breathing my air as they plot to kill us.
Fuck them.
BB may be my favorite poster! This may be a bad thing to say, but we seem to think alike.

Max Johnson

Oct 14, 2004
Fuck mohamed in the ass with a rusty shovel. I spelled it wrong on purpose because it doesn't deserve my attention. If these assholes want to get equal protection under the cunty American PC police, then they should have stood up more for the country that allows such counterproductive horseshit to exist. Allows? How about insists. You're not supposed to blame the religion as a whole for 9-11 but where were these assholes after that? If I was a 'good Muslim' after that, I'd have been working like a madman to condemn the terrorists. Not just a little bit but yelling from the rooftops. Calling out the fellow Muslim's to rat out the bad Muslims who are no doubt hiding in the Mosques to this day and using our laws of religious protection against us.

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
"Attacking or making fun of any religion," said Katzir, "is the same as attacking and making fun of all religions. If we don't stop it here, who's next? Someboy will be next. That's guaranteed. We know that from history."
I agree. Unless we stop this sort of thing, it will only lead to a mass outbreak of sarcasm and tomfoolery. Soon nobody will be immune to weapons like pointed barbs and razor-sharp wit.

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
I agree. Unless we stop this sort of thing, it will only lead to a mass outbreak of sarcasm and tomfoolery. Soon nobody will be immune to weapons like pointed barbs and razor-sharp wit.

Bravo! :clap::clap::clap:

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
how about we nuke them into oblivion and put up "ragheads missing" posters and see if any dogs complain

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Well dur... why do you think we avoid Lewiston... unless the German Shepherd is in the car... as for some reason skinnies really have issues with a 80lb dog... oh did see a cute thing on COPS tonight... for some reason a GSD was latched onto a severally tanned individual... just because he shot a policeman... ::cough::

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004

Fr. Ted! Nice!

Like the sign I'm holding up there? :action-sm

Fuck Mohammed, and fuck the muslims. This is America. I can drive around in a giant bus saying MOHAMMED FUCKS LITTLE BOYS if I want to. America is a free country, with freedom of speech.

Why the holy hell is it okay to make fun of Jesus, but you can't even blink at that fucking ragheaded cunt.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Somalia, where they dragged a soldier behind a truck and Bill Clinton ordered our immediate retreat. Wonderful people those skinnies.

I hope they all die of AIDS.