Louis CK on O&A...on MSNBC

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
MSNBC's All In just played Louis' rant about privacy from the O&A show in february. It was the one where he is talking about everyone freaking out about EZpass and now they post their whole lives on Facebook. They even gave O&A credit.

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
Oct 14, 2002
MSNBC's All In just played Louis' rant about privacy from the O&A show in february. It was the one where he is talking about everyone freaking out about EZpass and now they post their whole lives on Facebook. They even gave O&A credit.
Was MSNBC explaining how they have no concept of what the word "voluntary" means? The propagandists on MSNBC are the types that claim paying taxes is "voluntary," so the idea that they couldn't grasp the difference between voluntarily posting pictures of yourself on a social network and Big Brother unConstitutionally spying on you is not a shock.

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
I hope the good folks at MSNBC didn't edit the clip to make Ant sound racist...

MalcomOopsGotShot

White House Spokesperson
May 23, 2013
FBI Surveillance Van down the street
Was MSNBC explaining how they have no concept of what the word "voluntary" means? The propagandists on MSNBC are the types that claim paying taxes is "voluntary," so the idea that they couldn't grasp the difference between voluntarily posting pictures of yourself on a social network and Big Brother unConstitutionally spying on you is not a shock.
Don't forget the good folks over at MSNBC taking the time to re-write the history books to make the honorable George Wallace a Republican :D

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/350872/msnbc-george-wallace-republican-ian-tuttle

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way

Geezus, Wallace looks like he's doing vaudeville with whiteface makeup ...

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way
Just thinking about George Wallace makes me want to take a trip back in time ...