Louis CK's Tour

fiuspacey

Momus - God of Mockery
Oct 13, 2004
In case anyone is still wondering whether or not they should catch Louie when he goes to their town...

I saw him at the Hard Rock here in Universal Studio's Hard Rock. He did nothing from the last special other than take a request for an old bit during his encore (he ended up doing Bag of Dicks).

As funny as his last special was, I think his new material is even better. I laughed to the point of pain. I laughed so hard I started hoping he'd take a water break just so I could catch my breath. To put it plainly, if there's any chance of you catching Louie live you have to go see him. The man is absolutely brilliant.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
In case anyone is still wondering whether or not they should catch Louie when he goes to their town...

I saw him at the Hard Rock here in Universal Studio's Hard Rock. He did nothing from the last special other than take a request for an old bit during his encore (he ended up doing Bag of Dicks).

As funny as his last special was, I think his new material is even better. I laughed to the point of pain. I laughed so hard I started hoping he'd take a water break just so I could catch my breath. To put it plainly, if there's any chance of you catching Louie live you have to go see him. The man is absolutely brilliant.
I concur.
I saw him last fall at his Northampton, MA stop. It's an ultra-liberal artsey college town. The week before the date, he was on O&A, and clearly didn't know much about the place when he tried to plug it. I really wanted to see him live, but I was worried the audience wasn't going to be too receptive to his act.
Wrong.
He fucking owned the place. He did enough research to throw a couple local lines into the act. The rest of the stuff was as edgy as anything you'd imagine he would come up with, and the whole theatre loved it.

Funny you said he did 'bag of dicks' for the encore at the show you went to.
He came back out and said he was going to do an old bit, someone (not me) yelled 'suck a bag of dicks'. He seemed happy someone knew his old stuff, and did 'duck vaginas' instead.

The new stuff is good. See a show.

Oh yeah, and he's really cool about making sure everyone who wants a picture gets one, too.
Class act.

atxklown

Will you do me a Kindness
Jan 26, 2004
I thought you guys were going to mention about his gigs promo on 202 with help from Bob Kelly.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
I'm fucking starvin! We got any bags of dicks or duck vaginas in back?

C

CambriaBurning

I saw him in San Jose, and it was hilarious. I've seen all his specials, and there was MAYBE 1 joke I've heard before, and even so, it was re-tooled. Amazing stand up.

Drunk Stepdad

Jun 4, 2004
Just saw him in buffalo, laughed till my throat hurt. It was great except for the faggots who love buffalo so much, if it had a c**k, they'd suck it...

hudsonharden

Jan 30, 2007
Just saw him in buffalo, laughed till my throat hurt. It was great except for the faggots who love buffalo so much, if it had a c**k, they'd suck it...
Louis really took care of those obnoxious asshole who couldn't handle someone badmouthing upstate New York. What a bunch of f**got cu*t n**gers.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
he might be the best there is right now. he's nearing the Carlin level of annual full-length specials. but i have a feeling he's capable of moving toward the Woody Allen route of making diverse films.

here's one of the most in-depth interviews of him you'll ever see. so what if it's old.

http://www.aspecialthing.com/smf/index.php/index.php/topic,3138.0.html

LilJimmiesMule

Fuck you, and Fuck your family...
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
I have seen him in Minneapolis the last 2 times he has been here. He is probably the biggest comic hero I have. Much of my amateur comedy work is modeled after his style (no stolen jokes though, of course) Look how proud he is of my t shirt... I did photoshop my chin, even though it is still awful in the pic, it was so much worse before the airbrush..

Drunk Stepdad

Jun 4, 2004
Louis really took care of those obnoxious asshole who couldn't handle someone badmouthing upstate New York. What a bunch of f**got cu*t n**gers.
Or how about the fa**og c**t ni**ers who kept shouting out during the opening act. Lucky me was right near them, and man did they get even more pissed off when he tore them up. "Yes, everyone should go to one school" really didn't make the loudmouth dolts any quieter. Methinks that substances before the show were involved.