Louis "Twitchels" Centanni

goldenbunz

Pan down, I want bush!
Feb 15, 2005
Philly
Why was Twitchels in today? Was it to promote a MTV taping that will air in a few months? At least last time he was on MTV he brought the crew to film while he did his thing.

Anyone else notice that he brought nothing to the show today?

Let me know if anyone wants to get a crew together and go steal from his store.

Jun 16, 2005
Woodbury, N.J.
That would require him bringing something to the show in the past. Which he has never done

I'm 100% sure it's the K-Mart near the Deptford Mall

It's the only place near where he lives that sells cloths and serves food

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Target has food and is in Deptford

goldenbunz

Pan down, I want bush!
Feb 15, 2005
Philly
It's Boscov's, my brother did the same thing at the Langhorne location. The camera set is very impressive.

Let's get a crew together and pretend to steal.

ScottyGams

Apr 26, 2007
NYC Metro Area, NJ
twitchels is hoping he can grow because of the show... o&a are not promoting him...

i think he thought he would be performing on the virus tour this year

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
Jun 1, 2005
MA
Ill be honest, I really like the kid... having met him he was a total sweetheart... but I totally didnt get why the hell he was on the show today... and you could tell the boys didnt either

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Why was Twitchels in today? Was it to promote a MTV taping that will air in a few months? At least last time he was on MTV he brought the crew to film while he did his thing.

Let me know if anyone wants to get a crew together and go steal from his store.
Does he ever bring anything to the show? It's fucking awful. He should have starred in a video today with a little hat on.

And if you want to get someone to run in and steal, I think Rob is free.:action-sm

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
Listening to him talk about his "detective" job and how he "apprehends" people was making me feel so uncomfortable.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
It's Boscov's, my brother did the same thing at the Langhorne location. The camera set is very impressive.

Let's get a crew together and pretend to steal.
Well, that makes it either Moorestown or Echelon(Voorhees).

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
Farmingdale, NY
Something about Twitchles just makes me want to punch him in the face. It's not the Tourettes even. He's just an irritating person.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
I was crying when he said he detains people.... I used to do a LITTLE (a shit load... thousands of dollars worth :) ) of the ol five finger discount in my late teens-early 20's and I pretty sure that store employees/security cant touch you. They have to surveil and call the police. They rely on the fact that most people get scared when they are busted so they will just cooperate.

I would never stop for twitchels... just yell jump as you run, that will slow him down

teej

"they are so poor, and so black"
May 15, 2006
NH
he did nothing for the show except remind all of us of that his ticks get old and are not funny after 10 min. of listening to him.

ern

Hiding behind my keyboard
Jan 25, 2006
Well, that makes it either Moorestown or Echelon(Voorhees).
Ill be down that way this weekend, I'll have to check it out. I wonder if the cameras are only video, or video and audio.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
Something about Twitchles just makes me want to punch him in the face. It's not the Tourettes even. He's just an irritating person.
QFT. Even without tourettes he's just a shitty human being.