• Yes, I was in love with one person and another loved me

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Maybe, I'm kind of oblivious

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
It's a common theme in movies and tv and literature but I was wondering if any of you actually were involved in a love triangle. No, threesomes don't count.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
does being in love with a guy who's got a wife count as a triangle. If so, sign me up
I believe that counts as a love triangle.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
oh i thought this was going to be a drama thread. IT COULD BEEEEEE!!!

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
I believe that counts as a love triangle.
I don't believe it should, unless the married man loves her back. Otherwise, it's just one person having unrequited love for someone already involved in a relationship.

I know lots of married (or otherwise committed) women I'd gladly have a torrid affair with. Doesn't mean a thing unless they're willing to take me up on that. If they were, THAT's a love triangle.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I don't believe it should, unless the married man loves her back. Otherwise, it's just one person having unrequited love for someone already involved in a relationship.

I know lots of married (or otherwise committed) women I'd gladly have a torrid affair with. Doesn't mean a thing unless they're willing to take me up on that. If they were, THAT's a love triangle.
all I can say is that yeah, he claims he loves me ... I'm tired of waiting though and it's time to move on

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
If almost marrying a whore who was fucking another guy behind your back counts, then my answer is yes. Otherwise, no.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Is it wrong to bang your buddy's wife ???

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
yea, i loved my buddies ex girl friend, i had a girl friend, so even though she loved me she wouldn't "go all the way" as long as i was running around with the girl friend, and she felt funny because she didn't want to screw her X boyfriend (my buddy) buy dating me.... it was confusing and in the end i lost every thing, well except my buddy who was a tad pissed when he found out i was making a move on his old girl.....and on more than one occasion ive dated (been fucking) two chicks at once, that all calmed down when i got married,......:icon_roll

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Say you and your wife have a couple that you hang with a lot.

She confides in you, you confide in her.....

Then you bang her in the ass....

Wrong ????

Seriously, wrong ???

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
yeah definitely, way too much drama but its fun
see, the ones that i've been involved in, at least the ones of the "i've been in love with two people" and the "i loved someone who loved another" variety, have been unknown to the person or people i loved. so it hasn't really been drama...at least not outward drama.

poppAwoody

C colon enter
May 23, 2006
LI, New York
no the end result was the drama making it all not worthwhile and the drama of the person now wanting more sucks too