Loveline

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
I wasn't sure if this should go here or somewhere else, but since it's not really O&A vs. Loveline, I figured here might be cool.

Anywho, does anyone regularly listen to the show? I positively love it, although it's definitely not as good with Stryker. The main reason I decided to ask this is that Adam Carolla was a guest on the show a couple weeks ago and I just listened to it. I don't listen quite as religiously as I used to, but there's a sweet website where you can download tons of old shows from the Carolla era. Dr. Drew is a god, and it's just cool to hear the fucked up shit people call in with.

So, how about it? Any Loveline fans here?

jsc315

AnalCunt
Dec 8, 2004
Evergreen Park,IL
I used to listen to it years ago when adam carola was on it. In chicago it would be on usually after O&A were on so it would be something to listen to before i went to bed.

MonkeyTits

Jun 20, 2005
Heh. I used to listen to that show all the time. I still think that Adam Carolla and Anthony are the same guy.

I remember when Ricki Rachtman hosted it. Yeesh.

LilJimmiesMule

Fuck you, and Fuck your family...
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Minnesota Pest
I Just think its wierd how Loveline gets away with talking *and joking about sexual things, and if oNa were even to come close to some of the things that show says they get dumped....

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
I Just think its wierd how Loveline gets away with talking *and joking about sexual things, and if oNa were even to come close to some of the things that show says they get dumped....
One of the the reasons I think is that they're on during safe harbor, so there's no/limited FCC regulations as far as obscenity goes.

Plus since it's on so late, we don't have to worry about the children so much :rolleyes:

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
I listened to this show all through out high school. Then I moved to a town that didn't get the show. Then I moved to a city that did. And Stryker was on instead of Adam. YEEEEECH! Awful now.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Without Adam its just not the same. I was a loveline fanatic. I used to have to listen to loveline just to get to sleep.

It was comforting to hear that there were people out there with way more fucked up problems than me.

sobi

Mar 29, 2005
yeah, I listened to that show for YEARS. Then I realized Corola was gone, and I tend to think it's a disaster now.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
Yeah, it was awesome back in high school. Used to be OnA 3-7, RnF 7-11, something for an hour (I can't remember what) and then LoveLine at midnight for a few hours. Every day.

patti

opant: shut up patti
Jun 1, 2007
my moms box
yea..i used to listen to it when adam & dr. drew did it...back when it was hot

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
When Adam was on it, it was one of the funniest things going. Thats where he needs to be. I could not believe how many screwed up stupid morons there are in this country and they all used to call him up. I have not listened since Carrolla left the show.

J D

Staten Island Sucks
Jun 18, 2000
Staten Island
I loved that show when Adam was on. It was one of the funniest shows. Adam and Drew really worked well on the radio. After Adam left I didn't care for it.

unklewilly

Nov 13, 2006
is this the anti Stryker thread? Hes like the ESD of Lovelines now...the show went downhill after Stryker took over. Maybe he should shove a dildo up his ass and force Drew behind the glass.