Lovely Culture of People Declare US #1 Best Friend Forever, Prepares Bake Sale.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=241073

'US is #1 Palestinian enemy as it backs Israeli oppression'
By KHALED ABU TOAMEH
10/09/2011 20:55

Senior official Tawfik Tirawi says Fatah hasn't abandoned armed struggle option against Israel; Erekat: PA not opposed to negotiations.

The US is the number one enemy of the Palestinians because it supports Israeli “oppression” against the Palestinians, Tawfik Tirawi, a senior member of the Fatah Central Committee, said on Sunday.

Tirawi, former commander of the Palestinian Authority’s General Intelligence Force in the West Bank, also said that Fatah has not abandoned the armed struggle option against Israel.

“Fatah hasn’t thrown the rifle aside,” Tirawi told thousands of university students during a rally in Hebron.

Tirawi’s anti-US remarks came only days after a Palestinian protester tossed a shoe at US diplomats who arrived in Ramallah to attend a cultural event.

The Palestinians were protesting against US President Barack Obama’s refusal to back the PA’s statehood bid at the UN and US threats to cut off financial aid to the PA.

Tirawi also criticized the PA leadership for refusing to allow Palestine TV to use the term “Israeli enemy” in its broadcasts.

“Those who prevent the use of the term ‘Israeli enemy’ are acting in violation of national awareness and the principles of people under occupation,” he argued. “They must go away.”

The PA, meanwhile, has informed the Quartet that the Palestinians are not opposed to the resumption of the peace talks with Israel, Chief PLO negotiator Saeb Erekat said on Sunday.

However, the Palestinians want the Quartet members – the US, EU, UN and Russia – to oblige Israel to recognize the pre-1967 lines as the baseline for a two-state solution and to halt construction in the settlements, Erekat said.

Recognition of the pre-1967 lines and a freeze in settlement construction are key to resumption of the peace negotiations, he added.

Erekat’s remarks came as representatives of the Quartet were due to meet in Brussels on Sunday to discuss ways of resuming the peace talks between the Palestinians and Israel.

The Israeli government has accepted a recent proposal by the Quartet for the resumption of talks with the goal of reaching a peace agreement before the end of 2012.

The PA, on the other hand, has expressed reservations about the proposal, mainly because it does not specifically call upon Israel to freeze construction in the settlements and recognize the pre-1967 lines as the basis for a two-state solution.

Yet the PA has stopped short of completely rejecting the Quartet proposal which, according to some PA officials, contains “encouraging elements.” PA negotiator Nabil Sha’ath warned that the Quartet would lose its credibility if its members failed to condemn “provocations” by the Israeli government.

Sha’ath said that the “provocations” include continued construction in the settlements, the security fence, blockade and the “Judaization” of Jerusalem.

“The Quartet should declare that the actions and provocations of Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu will destroy the peace process,” Sha’ath said. “Failing to do so means that the Quartet would lose its credibility and legitimacy. We expect them to condemn Netanyahu’s actions and provocations.”

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Stop with the evolution of your thread titles. It's an in-joke to some but it's confusing to everyone else. Besides, your threads deserve to stand the test of time. We ought to be able to google, in 2050, "religion of peace", and find a reasonable number of shooter threads. Look at the title of this thread. How the fuck are we going to find that shit with 2050 google.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Stop with the evolution of your thread titles. It's an in-joke to some but it's confusing to everyone else. Besides, your threads deserve to stand the test of time. We ought to be able to google, in 2050, "religion of peace", and find a reasonable number of shooter threads. Look at the title of this thread. How the fuck are we going to find that shit with 2050 google.
Because Shooter is the new Kirk.

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
If only.

Actually, I'm the new Kirk. That tells you how bad wackbag wants a new Kirk.

ShooterMcGavin

May 25, 2005
[video=youtube;_bZKEhgieoc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bZKEhgieoc[/video]

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Me retard. You sarcasm me confused make.
Fixed. No one else is confused. Except about the last part. Why are they preparing a bake sale? I hope the answer doesn't involve reading that whole article.

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Fixed. No one else is confused. Except about the last part. Why are they preparing a bake sale? I hope the answer doesn't involve reading that whole article.
I'm envious of that ownage.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Mills derailing a thread? Just another day on wackbag.
I dont think it was his fault this time, this thread was circling the drain the moment the headline was being typed out.

ShooterMcGavin

May 25, 2005
I was just going with the "Religion of Peace" thing. Thought of something really nice they could do for us, and bake sale came to mind. That's all.

And fuck you fletcher :action-sm

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
The title makes me think North Korea, so I was completely lost. On the other hand, had the title had been, "Palestine hates the US; Israel" I probably would have read the entire thread, "compilation of mills threads" before I clicked on it. At leas there would have been surprises in it.

Oh, and Krystal Kirk. Your new screen name needs to be Krystal Kirk.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA
I knew the topic of the thread as soon as I saw who posted it. Might as well drop the flowery schtick and stick with "Dirty Muzzie Raghead" for all of your thread titles from now on.

ShooterMcGavin

May 25, 2005
I knew the topic of the thread as soon as I saw who posted it. Might as well drop the flowery schtick and stick with "Dirty Muzzie Raghead" for all of your thread titles from now on.
I don't believe in judging cultures based on a few incidents. Don't be a racist, Mayr.

ShooterMcGavin

May 25, 2005
Muslim isn't a race, therefore being derogatory towards them doesn't make me racist.
It is a race. Because the news tells me so. Even so, Mayr, you're being very ignorant and offensive toward the Muslim people and as a white American who leans slightly to the left I find that highly offensive.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
It is a race. Because the news tells me so. Even so, Mayr, you're being very ignorant and offensive toward the Muslim people and as a white American who leans slightly to the left I find that highly offensive.
Catholics arent a race either.

ShooterMcGavin

May 25, 2005
Catholics arent a race either.
I suppose you're going to tell me they are all pedophiles. All of you guys are ignorant. Muslims are nice people and so are Catholics. If I had a kid I would let him be an altar boy.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Someone needs their afternoon juice box and a nap.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Whatever happened to that All-Encompassing Shooter Islamophobia Thread around here? See, if they were all in one convenient location, they wouldn't get lost to Futcha Google.

ShooterMcGavin

May 25, 2005
Someone needs their afternoon juice box and a nap.
You're stereotyping me because I happen to be younger than you. That is just like you guys. Muslims are evil, Catholics are pedophiles, #Occupy protestors are a joke.

You guys are all ignorant or racist or Tea Party or whatever. Fuck you!

How long are you going to make me keep this up? Have I not won an Oscar yet?

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
This is like how Ricky Gervais describes Louis CK's stand-up... "It's like he's having a really horrible nervous break-down for my amusement"