Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Dec 9, 2005
Arizona

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
A lot of Muslims live in Detroit? Why am I not surprised?

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Fucking ponderous. Nobody has a right to tell a corporation how and who to market to. Maybe advertising home improvement products to Muzzies is equal to wasting millions advertising car insurance on Telemundo.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
Good for Lowes

They'll be getting more of my money than Menards & Home Depot

ShooterMcGavin

May 25, 2005
Watching a clip about an "ignorant hostess."

The husband gets onto her (the wife) about how she's being a hypocrite, pointing out that she hates westerners. Good for him.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/12/lowes-pulls-ads-from-tv-show-involving-muslims-takes-heat/1

They just locked me in a little tighter as a loyal customer - last I checked an American company can spend its ad dollars wherever it wants.

...and Sen. Ted Lieu? Go fuck yourself. Here's a link to send him a love note if you feel like it:

http://sd28.senate.ca.gov/contact/email
"As an American I whole heartedly believe that American companies have the same freedom of speech as the Constitution dictates. Having said that, you're an ass and Lowes has every right to put their well earned dollars where it belongs. If you knew the Constitution you'd understand that instead of caring about a tv show."

ShooterMcGavin

May 25, 2005
This woman just wants to find things to get mad about.

Also, watch how overly friendly they are when the camera is on them. The guy points out in the video that his wife is horrible to white people, yet she opens the door and shit on camera to seem nice and make a point.

[video=youtube;xwAJjvcPb3c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwAJjvcPb3c[/video]

You can clearly see that they indeed waited their turn in line and got a table. "We waited here longer than anyone else." Yes, because you were in the back of the line you cunt.

"Then someone finally came out and said, 'can you seat them?'" Yes, that is called a table opening up. Sorry, but there aren't unlimited seats. Sometimes you have to wait until they clean a table for you.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Good for Lowes

They'll be getting more of my money than Menards & Home Depot
I'm in the middle of selling a house and my clients dad is there too... It's a young couple. I mention something about Home Depot in passing, and his dad says "I refuse to shop at Home Depot. They support them homo sexuals." I had a chuckle. But it just goes to show what people can base their buying choices off of.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
So we hate when companies bow to special interest groups and alter their business practices, but when they do it because the affected people are a group we're supposed to hate, then it's cool. Got it.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
I'm in the middle of selling a house and my clients dad is there too... It's a young couple. I mention something about Home Depot in passing, and his dad says "I refuse to shop at Home Depot. They support them homo sexuals." I had a chuckle. But it just goes to show what people can base their buying choices off of.

well there are always going to be ignorant people out there

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
So we hate when companies bow to special interest groups and alter their business practices, but when they do it because the affected people are a group we're supposed to hate, then it's cool. Got it.

ummm yea

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
So if someone is offended by any programming or broadcasting, the special interest groups threaten to boycott the advertising unless they pull their ads.

Now they can get upset over pulling ads that they did not get pulled by threats? Got it.

LiLJimmysHog

Professional negative prick
Dec 18, 2005
Lowes gets more bizness from me now