LSD: Wut happa?

LSD - What happened?

• I have never hunted for it / used it.

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • It's been over 2 years.

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • I've looked a little in the past 2 years but came up empty.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I've looked a lot in the past 2 years but came up empty.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I bought some in the past 2 years!

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
I'm trying to find out if LSD is really dead. This poll will be anon. Have you looked for it recently? Have you found it? Where'd it go? Am I just getting old?

HerkyJerkyLiz

Posts below off topic.
Oct 14, 2004
its still around just not as readily available as it had been. theres some articles on how a major developer was shut down.. b54 has posted them on here somewhere previously.

Verbal Kint

Come on now Algebra, this ain't no place for you
Nov 25, 2006
Plenty in my area.
I gots some gels right now. Some really groovy DMT is around too, but expensive.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Those days are done, I haven't laid eyes on a tab in about 7 years.

Frankie_Ballz

wear no bag, spread the hiv
Jul 24, 2005
There is no way acid is gone, you just have to know where to look. try a music festival.

Production is down, a group called the "llama tribe" that made almost all of the acid distributed in the west was busted a few months ago.

Jan 6, 2006
I've already met someone that had sells acid and I've been here for 3 weeks.

If you know where to look, you'll find it.

In some cases, I have found cocaine/acid/heroin/X and other Class A Drugs easier than I can find good marijuana.

Deadhead

P.I.S.S. Card Holder #54
Jan 21, 2006
You can close the thread now.

The DEAN has spoken.:action-sm

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
yea production is way down, i haven't seen it in a while and no one has offered it to me in at least 5 years, besides im getting a little long in the toof for that shit....:icon_roll

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
its around but not like it was even a few years ago... you can find it but normally it will cost you upwards of 20 a hit instead of 5 or 10

irishloon

May 1, 2007
Plenty in my area.
I gots some gels right now. Some really groovy DMT is around too, but expensive.
DMT.......ahhhh, now THERE'S a drug one will NEVER forget. Been 7 years, though, before my first kid.

I tried to find some about 3 years ago, the well was drying up a bit back then. Before I got married, the stuff was all OVER the place.

The question used to be, "what's the cocktail tonight? Just LSD? Just E? Candy Flip? DMT?". I was like a kid in a candy store. Then life took over.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
same here...candy flipped about 5 years back...last time...done with it now

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
candyflipped Acid/E one night... BEST fuckin trip ever!!!

I am sure it didnt hurt that I popped another gel tab every few hours just to keep the whole thing going... when all was said and done I was tripping for close to 24 hours... only the first 6 or 7 was the e/acid combo

I miss being a dumb kid

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Damn, this is giving me memories. I remember dropping acid every week and walking around town. Didn't have to go to high school because I was kicked out a year and a half early. Acid was so cheap, 2-3 bucks in my hometown because it was a hub. It was cheaper than pot or alcohol.

click

Jan 5, 2005
Not to hijack your thread abuda, but has anyone tried shrooms lately? I passed on a recent offer and regret it. I like the shroom trip because sometimes you
don't have 24 hours to trip out.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
Not to hijack your thread abuda, but has anyone tried shrooms lately? I passed on a recent offer and regret it. I like the shroom trip because sometimes you
yea it just feels like 24 hours

Jan 6, 2006
Shroom chocolates with an eighth per piece.

Fun times.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
I'm pretty sure the government stopped mass producing it around 2003 or so. Most recently llama (servicing everywhere really) got busted. It's basically non existant everywhere for me :(
Shrooms suck ass.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Come here to Butte next summer in late July and stay for two weekends...National Folk Festival and Evil Knevil Bike days..go home with a pharmacy of goofy greatness.
From what I hear...I am always out of town working on those days...darn it!

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
Never tried to look for it, but I know people that don't seem to have problems getting it

Nov 8, 2005
haven't done it since the Columbine incident. that was the last i even tried to get it.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
Damn it's been about 18 years since I've done that. Don't think I could do it again.