Wackbag Staff
Happy Whatever Day Jews!

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Have fun blowing the chauffeur.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
I just think this is both funny and mean....and worth posting today now that the Jews have gone Amish for the night.
<p>

<p>
(maybe pat from moonachie can call it "stephen sealberg")

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Happy New Year to all of our Jewish board members.

Folks may notice some posts missing. Well, that should say enough. We don't need certain things getting cataloged by Google. Furthermore, there isn't an older or more tired bit than taking the easy road to get in cheap shots and/or be a hateful and unoriginal ass.

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff

Folks may notice some posts missing. Well, that should say enough. We don't need certain things getting cataloged by Google. Furthermore, there isn't an older or more tired bit than taking the easy road to get in cheap shots and/or be a hateful and unoriginal ass.
QFT

Happy New Year to my fellow Jews!

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Can't wait for the next Shavu'ot thread. We missed it this year.

I say the same thing. But seems it's only applied when referring to in this case the Jewish members.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
New Years? Silly Jews, it's September!

Just kidding of course. Have a happy one to all who celebrate.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I say the same thing. But seems it's only applied when referring to in this case the Jewish members.
Stay tuned, I am sure there will be more to come. FYI, I've taken similar steps in the past and it wasn't at the behest of anyone other than myself, as is the case this time.

BigWilly

Just thoughts, no prayers.
I met what I believe is my first Jewish person yesterday, and I'm 28. We were playing poker and he ended up winning pretty good. Figures. (smiley wavy)

Friday

Fezzing Out
Happy New Year!!!

With Love,
The Mexican Half-Jew :)