LT 4MAR2013: Tim to get to work with Regular Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2007
Maryland
I don't think Jimmy understands what it is like to be in the "real world" and not being able to speak your mind.

If I told former bosses what I really thought of them, I would have been fired on the spot.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
ah, I make no secret as to who I am

Justin Sane

Nov 29, 2006
Mansfield, MA
How did fun times with Erock become Jim's whiny cunt fest?

Btw Jim, I don't have twitter so when you read this you can't message me like a teenager would.

VicVinegar

Oct 5, 2012
They are crying about Twitter again?

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
Jim really is becoming an unfunny bore

johnmd20

Donator
Feb 18, 2010
I love this show today.

jules

uppity taxpayer
Jul 24, 2005
south jersey
is there anything in particular that fuels the rage jim has against organized religion?
look i get the rage toward pervert priests and the assholes that protect them, but i mean he seems to have a rage against religion in general that he doesnt really have toward alot of other things and i was wondering if there was a reason for it.
im not ripping him about it, i guess i just dont get why he gets so shitty about religion

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
Fuck Portlandia.
El terrible.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
is there anything in particular that fuels the rage jim has against organized religion?
look i get the rage toward pervert priests and the assholes that protect them, but i mean he seems to have a rage against religion in general that he doesnt really have toward alot of other things and i was wondering if there was a reason for it.
im not ripping him about it, i guess i just dont get why he gets so shitty about religion
because the idea of a grown person believing that there is an old man in the clouds, keeping score with what you do with your life and watching over us is one of the silliest thing one can think of?

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
because the idea of a grown person believing that there is an old man in the clouds, keeping score with what you do with your life and watching over us is one of the silliest thing one can think of?
I feel compelled to show the ultimate expression of that sentiment...

“Religion has convinced people that there's an invisible man ... living in the sky. Who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn't want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer, and suffer, and burn, and scream, until the end of time.

But he loves you.

He loves you.

He loves you and he needs money!(George Carlin)

jules

uppity taxpayer
Jul 24, 2005
south jersey
its all relative to how you were raised imo.
my parents and their parents believed in and still believe in God and led good lives, and never did anything to hurt anyone.
not saying it is perfect or right, its just annoys me that the people who dont believe want to act like those who do are complete crazy assholes.
and i am not covering up for religion or the 'smarter than you' mentality some of them have

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
its all relative to how you were raised imo.
my parents and their parents believed in and still believe in God and led good lives, and never did anything to hurt anyone.
not saying it is perfect or right, its just annoys me that the people who dont believe want to act like those who do are complete crazy assholes.
and i am not covering up for religion or the 'smarter than you' mentality some of them have
So it's perfectly rational to believe in an invisible man in the sky?
I'll say "no".

Justin Sane

Nov 29, 2006
Mansfield, MA
Listening to someone rail against religion all the time is just as fucking obnoxious as someone pushing religion all the time.

sadmachine

for the trees, tss
Nov 18, 2009
So it's perfectly rational to believe in an invisible man in the sky?
I'll say "no".
None of the Christians I know believe that God is invisible or a man or in the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.