Lucha Underground

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
There is a documentary on Netflix about this.

Medicine Man

Yacht Rockin' with the SS Waffen
Donator
Johnny Mundo came a long way from Tough Enough.

LU can't be judged like a regular wrestling promotion, it's more like a wrestling-centric dramatic series. Some goofy supernatural stuff, but the matches are great, and it's introducing lucha libre to a new audience. Plus Jim Cornette hates it, so that's a good thing.

Medicine Man

Yacht Rockin' with the SS Waffen
Donator
LU can't be judged like a regular wrestling promotion, it's more like a wrestling-centric dramatic series. Some goofy supernatural stuff, but the matches are great, and it's introducing lucha libre to a new audience. Plus Jim Cornette hates it, so that's a good thing.
Always liked Vampiro, aside from that ICP garbage. I like the bizarre mystical Messican shit. Wrestling for amulets and emblems and shit. Also think it's cool there are no men's or women's divisions. Everyone wrestling everyone, including that midget they use like a lawn dart.

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
I love Lucha Underground, it's a breath of fresh air in the wrestling world.

When i was at FSW show and Johnny Mundo, Killshot, & Jeremiah Crane was there and i got there autographs. Also Taya, The Mack, & Brain Cage where there but i didn't get theirs.

Also Melissa Santos was there to announce the wrestlers.

Killshot is the guy in the shirt.

Kevin "killer" Kross will be on LU down the road as well. He just made his Mexico helping Mundo win the AAA Cruiserweight title.