BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Lunch lady had public sex with minor at party, affidavit claims
By Daniel Chaacon
The Gazette
Posted: 08/31/2013 10:16:14 AM MDT38 comments | Updated: a day ago

Tonya Harris. (Provided by El Paso County Sheriff)
A Falcon School District 49 food service worker accused of sexual assault on a minor is accused of throwing an alcohol-fueled party at her house and having sex with a student as others watched, according to court documents.

Tonya Harris, 34, was arrested last week on suspicion of having sex with a 17-year-old boy at a party in November 2012.

According to the affidavit in support of Harris' arrest, sheriff's deputies learned in February that Harris allegedly had sex with the teenager and a 20-year-old man at her home in Meridian Ranch in November.
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...public-sex-minor-at-party?utm_medium=facebook

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
She does have the crazy eyes though.

HandPanzer

O Tempora O Mores!
May 30, 2013
This is a woman to be respected and emulated, not arrested. #biggerherothanMLK

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Lucky kid

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
I was fed by the classic lunch ladies... fat, blue-haired, wrinkled, very old, not friendly. At no point in my boner an hour school career did I swell up for any of them. This one rates an 11 compared to mine.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
I fucked a high school chick out of that area. She was more lunch lady than her though.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
"Sexual assault on a minor"? The age of consent in Colorado is 17. I can't imagine anyone would consider a lunch lady to be in a position of trust. So what's the problem? Was he so drunk that he couldn't give legal consent? She should be getting a slap on the wrist for providing alcohol to minors and that's it.

f kane

Known Traffic Menace
Feb 10, 2010
I was fed by the classic lunch ladies... fat, blue-haired, wrinkled, very old, not friendly. At no point in my boner an hour school career did I swell up for any of them. This one rates an 11 compared to mine.
Me too. Just going by the headline, I had this picture in mind:

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
accused of throwing an alcohol-fueled party at her house and having sex with a student as others watched, according to court documents.
Busybody fatties upholding the morals of the Community.

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
"Sexual assault on a minor"? The age of consent in Colorado is 17. I can't imagine anyone would consider a lunch lady to be in a position of trust. So what's the problem? Was he so drunk that he couldn't give legal consent? She should be getting a slap on the wrist for providing alcohol to minors and that's it.
Good points as always @Hog's Big Ben Age of consent are simply inconvenient facts which get in the way of sensationalizing a "news" story.

Thank goodness that she didn't have sex with that boy a year ago in the States of Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia where the Age of Consent is 16 and would have been perfectly legal.

If she wants to have sex with a 17 year old, she should know better and do it in the States of Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Wyoming where it is legal.

And if she wants to have sex with a 13 year old, she should have moved to Spain where it is perfectly legal as long as she doesn't use deceit in gaining the consent.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Sorry to get completely off topic, but does anyone have lodging advice for Barcelona? :action-sm

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Sorry to get completely off topic, but does anyone have lodging advice for Barcelona? :action-sm
Want a travel companion? Seperate rooms of course. Dont want the jbs gossiping with each other when they should be drinking from our mules or fixing us a sammich

Aftermath

Aug 29, 2009
HEH, WHERE WERE THESE WOMEN WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL!? RIGHT GUYS!? RIGHT!!!??? HEH.