Machete Kills

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
First one was great. Looking forward to this.

Mel Gibson Really Will Be in 'Machete Kills'

April 24, 2012 in casting, machete kills, mel gibson, michelle williams, movie, news, robert rodriguez

Mistaking Mel Gibson's recent battle cry, "Who wants to eat?! Who the fuck wants to eat?! Go have something to eat! Hurrrrraaaaayyyyyy!", as an enthusiastic hunger to redeem himself in the public spotlight, Robert Rodriguez has reportedly closed a deal for Gibson to appear in the upcoming Machete sequel, Machete Kills.
News of Gibson's possible involvement first sprang up over a week ago, but that was before Gibson's most recent fuck-laden tirade reaffirmed his status as both a liability and madman who should probably not be allowed in human society. That fact apparently has not mattered to Rodriguez, and maybe even encouraged the casting, seeing as how he cast Lindsay Lohan in the first Machete just to get everyone remember, "Hey, remember how she was someone then fell apart into hilarious tragedy? Here she is in a purposely cheesy movie!"
Michelle Williams was also reportedly being considered for a role back when Gibson first was, but it's still not clear if she will be joining. It's fully possible her participation may now depend on if she's comfortable working with ol' Mel, and whether or not Gibson thinks Williams, too, is a "filthy little cocksucker (just like every motherfucker)!"
http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2012/04/mel-gibson-really-will-be-in-machete-kil.php

Dikbag

Dec 11, 2004
NW Ohio
I need to watch Machete again, I didn't like it the first time. watching it I would really be into it, then something way over the top would happen and completely take me out of it. like swinging in the window by someones intestines. yes I understand it was supposed to be that way but those moments were too far apart. I'd be completely immersed in the movie then it was suddenly silly. I think I'd enjoy it more the second time knowing what I'm in for, but I think it would have been a better movie if they could have maintained suspension of disbelief. The ending was just a Blazing Saddles didn't know how to end this shit clusterfuck.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Machete suffered from the same problem as a lot of modern "grindhouse" homage movies- it overplayed the joke.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I still can't remember if I've seen it or not. I guess that means if I did, it didn't have much of an impact on me.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
I was pissed when I found out that Jessica Alba's shower scene was CGI. :(

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
This is what wrote after I saw it:

Michelle Rodriguez and Jessica Alba are indeed looking quite fine in this film.

Even though her role in the film was unnecessary, Lindsay Lohan still looks good despite being a coke whore. However, I'm not convinced that was her showing her tits. But the actress playing her mom in the film, had a nice set of tits on her.

I thought Steven Segal did a pretty good job in the movie.

I know many people are going to have a problem with the illegal immigration part of the film. I didn't have a problem with it until Jessica Alba's speech.

Overall, I thought it was a pretty decent film.

Parody, No. Tribute, I'll say yes. It was very much like Planet Terror and Death Proof. The only difference is I actually enjoyed Machete.

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I was pissed when I found out that Jessica Alba's shower scene was CGI. :(
I fucking hate actresses that wont get nude but still do nude scenes. And she is one of the worst offenders. Either get naked or don't take the part, cunt.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
I thought the first one worked much better as a trailer attached to Planet Terror than an actual film. Got quite bored with it. Alba is annoying about nudity. I remember reading she used to be a part of a really strict church so that morality is probably still in her somewhere.

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
I fucking hate actresses that wont get nude but still do nude scenes. And she is one of the worst offenders. Either get naked or don't take the part, cunt.
She's horrible with that shit. You can't half ass shit like that and Sin City. Were they both gratuitous nude scenes? Yep, but you knew that going in so like Biv said, dont' take the part. It's not like people hire Jessica Alba for her acting chops.

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
he plays a chef and his catchphrase is "WHO WANTS TO EAT?!?! WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO EAT!?!?!? HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY!!!!!"

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I just watched Machete again. Few things make me happier than knowing Machete Kills is on the way.