Madden 2008 (XBOX 360) Wackbag League

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
So I bought the 360 version of Madden 2008. That puts me out of the PS3 league but why not run a 360 league. Also FBA is running a league too I believe and I am gonna try and setup the first annual BOARD BOWL!

Here is how this thread will work to start. There is no league option so I am going to run it through this thread. If you want in the league add your XBOX 360 gamer tag and team you wish to reserve. Like so

Team List:
The FranchiseNJ - The Colts
BusyChild04 - The Patriots
Copy the entire list, this way it will be easier to keep track and set up the league. Also please don't enter the league if you are gonna play one game and quit. It will be a 16 game season but you can play your games with any team when either of you are available. Alright I think thats it. Join up guys.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
Team List:
Dre3293- The Bengals

I'll take the Bengals,

my online name is "Dre3293".

My LIVE account is kinda screwed up, because the way I set it up it made two separate accounts, so my LIVE one has like no Achievements and my offline one has a bunch of achievements, whatever though.

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004
I will take the Cowboys. I played a good one out of the box last night and lost with the Cowboys to the Skins 22-15. Love the new big hits!

Dre3293- The Bengals
Red Leader 80 - Philadelphia Eagles
NightStalker3 - Dallas Cowboys

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
When are we starting the season? This is only because I am busy this weekend, and will be out most of the time, but I will be able to play in all of the coming weeks, and I'd love to play, I just don't want to screw it up by being out this weekend. I just need Chester to tell me when the Xbox season starts.

But, I'm definitely still the Bengals.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
When are we starting the season? This is only because I am busy this weekend, and will be out most of the time, but I will be able to play in all of the coming weeks, and I'd love to play, I just don't want to screw it up by being out this weekend. I just need Chester to tell me when the Xbox season starts.

But, I'm definitely still the Bengals.
it probably won't start to next week sometime. I want to give people time to sign up and then I need to set-up a schedule. So don't worry. And its going to be a flex schedule so the games can be played at anytime that two teams are available. You can play 3 weeks of the season in one night if ya wanted...:icon_cool

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
it probably won't start to next week sometime. I want to give people time to sign up and then I need to set-up a schedule. So don't worry. And its going to be a flex schedule so the games can be played at anytime that two teams are available. You can play 3 weeks of the season in one night if ya wanted...:icon_cool
Lol, cool. O.K., I have a tech question, I'm trying to fix my Xbox LIVE before next week when the season starts. I just upgraded to FioS and can't get onto LIVE now, for some reason. I can get onto my Wii online and stuff, but not LIVE for some reason, which pisses me off, can someone who knows a little about the topic help me out.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
Lol, cool. O.K., I have a tech question, I'm trying to fix my Xbox LIVE before next week when the season starts. I just upgraded to FioS and can't get onto LIVE now, for some reason. I can get onto my Wii online and stuff, but not LIVE for some reason, which pisses me off, can someone who knows a little about the topic help me out.
I have no idea but I am interested to hear the answer because I plan on getting FioS as soon as its available in my area...

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
I have no idea but I am interested to hear the answer because I plan on getting FioS as soon as its available in my area...
I'll figure it out and give you the answer as soon as I get it, but IMO I love FioS other than that.

Apr 11, 2005
New Jersey
I will take the Cowboys. I played a good one out of the box last night and lost with the Cowboys to the Skins 22-15. Love the new big hits!

Dre3293- The Bengals
bastard!

i guess i'll go with the ravens

Dre3293- The Bengals
TheJew - Baltimore Ravens

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
bastard!

i guess i'll go with the ravens

Dre3293- The Bengals
Time to change your Gamerpic.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
My usual team of choice is the Raiders but since Adrian Peterson got drafted to the Vikings I've been giving myself douche chills running every damn play.

I'm in.

Dre3293- The Bengals
ShooterMcGvn: Minnesota Vikings

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
add another in

Dre3293- The Bengals
I Slimer I - The Jets

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
Hey I don't know if anyone would be interested but I suggested a crossboard tournament between Wackbag, Frrrrrrunkis, FBA, and Pestboxlive.com for the 360 version of Madden. I don't own the fucking game but I just thought it would be fun because I know a few of our members have it and have played in the
Wackbag tourney before. Does anyone think they would be interested?

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
Hey I don't know if anyone would be interested but I suggested a crossboard tournament between Wackbag, Frrrrrrunkis, FBA, and Pestboxlive.com for the 360 version of Madden. I don't own the fucking game but I just thought it would be fun because I know a few of our members have it and have played in the
Wackbag tourney before. Does anyone think they would be interested?
I already suggested it to FBA and brought it up in the first post of this very thread. Of course I only mentioned FBA because they are the only one I know of recognize but what I suggest is each board runs their own league or tourney and then the winners can meet up and have playoffs leading to the first Board Bowl.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
By the way everyone, my Xbox LIVE connection is fixed!!!!!!!

This is how I did it:

I unplugged my FioS router cable from my computer, connected my Linksys router into the computer, changed the IP Address, reconnected the FioS router cable, and connected the Linksys router into the back of the FioS router. Then, I went to my Xbox, connected to the available Linksys network, and am now running Xbox LIVE.

Yaaaayyy!!!!!!

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
If we can get the boards together on this we could have a huge league Spread the word!!!

boombots

Oct 4, 2004
Lodi, NJ
I'm in.

Dre3293- The Bengals
I Slimer I - The Jets
b0ombots2 - SD Chargers

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
If we can get the boards together on this we could have a huge league Spread the word!!!
Then spread it that they have to post in here. There is no league function online so I have to run it and make the schedule and such. If they run their own tourney or league then I can just organize the playoffs after our league has finished. Either way is fine but I am not going to do an across boards organization of one league.

BusyChild04

I gotta return some video tapes.
Apr 28, 2005
Texas
I'm in.

Dre3293- The Bengals
I Slimer I - The Jets
b0ombots2 - SD Chargers

I'll add all of you to my friend's list tonight. Are those your gamertags too or are they different from here on WB?