Mafia Life Chris reality show

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Your shot! Mob related shows, especially reality shows are making a huge come back. From I married a mobster, to mob wives NY, and Mob wives Chicago + alot more. The goal was to push for it to make air while its making a comeback.

Im not forcing you to like the fucking shows. But 2.5 mil viewers for season 2 mob wives cannot be disputed. Sorry!
But don't those shows have people supposedly connected to the mob, not just mob aficionados? It would be like saying a show about people into Jersey Shore would do as well as Jersey Shore.

More than that, none of those shows you mentioned have anything to do with the mob. They're just takeoffs of those Housewives shows.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Published on May 3, 2013

This sizzle reel fell off the truck. It has been said this show is being pitched to the networks in hopes of being picked up for a reality tv series. Would you watch?

It has been said this show is being pitched to the networks. Yes... said by you, Chris... for three years now.

Yes, I would watch... for as long as it took me to find a screwdriver to dig out my eyeballs and icepicks to stick in my ears.

How old is that footage? They show MLC pitching MafiaPayday.com. It doesn't even exist anymore. He pulled the plug on that debacle years ago.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
It has been said this show is being pitched to the networks. Yes... said by you, Chris... for three years now.

Yes, I would watch... for as long as it took me to find a screwdriver to dig out my eyeballs and icepicks to stick in my ears.

How old is that footage? They show MLC pitching MafiaPayday.com. It doesn't even exist anymore. He pulled the plug on that debacle years ago.
How long has it been since the Sopranos ended? No one cares about this fake ass wannabe mafia shit.

CousinDave

Chris would have more of a chance getting dog fighting on network TV than this maffia life shit

Never saw the show reel before today. Looks like every other reality show to me. The problem is that networks have moved on from Italians to rednecks.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Never saw the show reel before today. Looks like every other reality show to me. The problem is that networks have moved on from Italians to rednecks.
Yep... if you didn't manage to jump on the ignorant eye-talian bandwagon that Jersey Shore got rolling back in 2009 by now... it just ain't happening. The eye-talian thing is beyond played out.

Honey Boo Boo got the ignorant redneck bandwagon rolling and it's all about the rednecks now.

Maybe if they put the Mob Candy crew in a swamp in the Ozarks.... trade their Cadillacs for airboats...

Creasy Bear

Donator
Okay... the Mob Candy Reality Show was a stillborn monstrosity that never made it out of the womb... and even the formidable celebrity star power fame of former wrestling somebody Gene Snitsky (who?) wasn't enough to get the STOONAD: Italian for Stupid project out of the crib...

http://www.stoonad.com/

Two attempts at crowdfunding the project were somewhat less than successful... the first budget of $24,000 managed to raise a whopping $330, which, if my mathematics are correct, is a figure of monies that is somewhat less than $24,000. Undaunted, they tried again... the budget was slashed by more than half to $11,500. Unfortunately, the funding project fell narrowly short of that goal also... $11,500 short to be exact.

But MLC remains undaunted by these spectacular failures, and he has moved on to bigger and better flops.

The third time will most definitely be the charm, because MLC's latest project is a lock... money in the bank... a gem that just can't possibly miss.

Okay... it's time to strap in and put on your laughing hats.

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce... Paulie Pastrami, King of Illegal Meats.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PauliePastrami/videos

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Jesus. He bled the mafia angle to death, resurrected it, killed it, and brought it back again. Enough already.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Ironically, he probably could get Mafia Zombies made
Zombies are played out. Walking Dead is getting a stale and Brad Pitt Vs. The Zombies was a box office flop.

Rednecks is what's hot. It's all about the rednecks these days.

What MLC needs to do is a reality show like Duck Call Mob or like Mob Moonshiners or maybe Gabagool Boo Boo.

He needs to get competitive with it: Mobshiners vs. Amish Mafia.

Creasy Bear

Donator
He needs to get competitive with it: Mobshiners vs. Amish Mafia.
I'll say this for Paulie Pastrami, King of Illegal Meats... it's slightly more realistic and believable than Amish Mafia. Holy doG is that show a pile of gloppy bullshit.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Zombies are played out. Walking Dead is getting a stale and Brad Pitt Vs. The Zombies was a box office flop.

Rednecks is what's hot. It's all about the rednecks these days.

What MLC needs to do is a reality show like Duck Call Mob or like Mob Moonshiners or maybe Gabagool Boo Boo.
I Got Your Pawn Store Right Here! I Got Your Storage Locker Right Here!

I'll say this for Paulie Pastrami, King of Illegal Meats... it's slightly more realistic and believable than Amish Mafia. Holy doG is that show a pile of gloppy bullshit.
I didn't know Amish Mafia existed, and you apparently watched an episode. Point Liddy.

Creasy Bear

Donator
I Got Your Pawn Store Right Here! I Got Your Storage Locker Right Here!

I didn't know Amish Mafia existed, and you apparently watched an episode. Point Liddy.
I've never watched a single minute. The commercials are all you need to see.

One of the commercial scenes shows "The Godfather" Amish guy walking towards the camera as the Amish horsebuggy behind him explodes in a big ball of fire. Like we're supposed to believe that the "Amish mafia" is doing buggy bombings to rival the Italiam Mafia's car bombings of Caddys and Lincoln Towncars.

Here's what I say to the Amish Mafia...

Creasy Bear

Donator
Oy vey... will you look at this dumbass.

Created the MafiaLife game 16 years ago. Way before Mafia Wars built thier copycat and made millions. I could never afford to fight them. They partnered with Facebook and took off into the sunset. I faught to keep the game relevant, keeping it thriving for years with thousands of supporters and chronic players. Until the Facebook games took over. The stand alone MafiaLife website platform could not survive the technology requirements to stay hot in the industry.

Had to fight again, and put ALL my life savings into a rebuild of the MafiaLife game, on the Facebook platform. I used my own money, and reinvested every penny, partnered with programmers and made it happen. The game stayed alive on Facebook, and starting growing fast again. Until, Facebook demanded time and time again to maintain upgrades and add code to stay on it's platform. These upgrades required thousands of dollars each time they decided to upgrade, or my game would error, and stop working on Facebook. It became clearer and clearer what really needed to happen. The MafiaLife needs to be an application on its own solution, downloadable in the app stores, so it can become what it deserves to be. The best online mafia role playing game.

I just ran out of money. I cannot afford to take the entire game code and have developers turn it into an app. Once the game is up, it has always proved to be self sustaining and thriving, profiting game. It just never had room to grow to where it needed to be. Technical obsticals always blocked. Turning it into an application will give it stability, and remove those obsticles. But, I need help. 16 years into this. I cannot let my baby just die. The latest FB upgrade shut the latest version down, and without funding, it may have seen it's end. Crowd funding, and seeking help from 16 years worth of MafiaLife supporters who want this game to stay alive, and know it deserves to be a mobile app is all I can turn to right now, unless I hit the lotto.

So, if you feel that need to support my 16 years of hard work, and can help me hit my goal, please donate. And if you feel you can help in other ways, please email me chris@mafialife.com and let's talk. Thanks so much.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
And to think that I provided music for one of MLC's failed projects. Those are royalties I'll never see.

Creasy Bear

Donator
He spent 16 years toiling away an that Mafialife game nonsense, and he plowed every penny it made right back into it... and probably more... and now he's begging for more money to plow into it as it plows itself into the ground?

He is not a smart man.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
He spent 16 years toiling away an that Mafialife game nonsense, and he plowed every penny it made right back into it... and probably more... and now he's begging for more money to plow into it as it plows itself into the ground?

He is not a smart man.
It's like he came up with the idea of mailing DVD's to people's houses in 1998, and is trying to now compete with Netflix in 2015.

Stig

Fucking your mother.
He's the Colombia House of online gaming.
Worse. He's the Mafia Life Chris of Earth.
If only he could pour his entrepreneurial energies into something that hadn't already failed miserably years ago.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Way before Mafia Wars built thier copycat and made millions.
If this was true, Chris would be a millionaire. David Maestri, the guy who's game they actually ripped off, won $8 mill. from them in court.