magician cuts wife head off...................old vid!

Dec 4, 2010
Glassboro, NJ
Bullshit! You could easily hear the one woman screaming at the end. His "wife" would have done the same thing before he started cutting instead of just banging the box.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Bullshit! You could easily hear the one woman screaming at the end. His "wife" would have done the same thing before he started cutting instead of just banging the box.
After a quick google search I'm starting to lean fake, simply because I can't find any mention of this story anywhere.

Dec 4, 2010
Glassboro, NJ
After a quick google search I'm starting to lean fake, simply because I can't find any mention of this story anywhere.
Not to mention that the metal divider seems to go in just fine without her neck getting in the way.

Polack

Who is John Galt?
Aug 25, 2005
the dividers were real. The act is that she is supposed to tuck her head into the middle box and a dummy head pops threw into the top box. i think this is fake as hell. look at the chick getting out of the foot box, This girl must have had some kind of relationship with the magician and his wife and doesn't scream or faint or puke. Really, A sawed off head in the box next to me and nothing? Fake.

Aug 11, 2005
whut?

[video=youtube;2k0Hnn9QJ4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0Hnn9QJ4g[/video]